Whose a good boy? [Pt.4]

Part 4. Daaaamon Gray

I sat in dissapointment on a bench, looking around myself. So Dacian really did run away on me. Suddenly a man walked up, casually he stopped infront of me, he sat right next to me without a word, slightly invading my personal space. I stared at him shocked, and I was even more shocked when I realized he was the guy that I saw running into the forest with some other guys.

I stared at him slightly fascinated, letting his every detail sink in. He could easily be 6'5", with broad shoulders and an obviously muscular build. his face was sun burnt, and looked like it had seen many rough times. He had very shaggy (Not long) curling hair that framed his face, it was black and brown, as if parts had been dyed. He had shocking green eyes, that felt like they shook me to the core. Just like Dacians.

After taking awhile to catch his breath so he'd be able to speak, he turned to me and the voice that came from him was like a growl. With his amazingly deep voice, he said, "Hey, did a tall Asian guy just pass by hear?" "Um, yea he did. He helped me search for my dog." Dang, did this guy looked like he just got out of a war zone. He wore a long tattered black coat, with a black t shirt underneath and jeans. He was wearing weather worn combat boats, and looked like he had just jumped straight off a bus onto a dirt road.

"Oh, stay away from that guy, he's a-" And the man choose a colorful word for Hideyoshi. "Well, who are you to tell me what to think about people? You just sit right next to me and don't even introduce yourself!" He smirked, looking at me with an arrogant look. An annoying look that said, "Hey, I know everything." "My names Daaaaaaaa-" He slurred, as if he were trying to think of something, "shhhmon. Damon.. Gray."

I stuck out my hand, "Well hi Damon Gray. I'm Bridgett." His arrogant smirk still etched into his face, he took my hand. "Well Hello Bridgett. Uh, sorry to here your service dog ran away on you." I eyed him suspiciously, "I never said I had a service dog." His eyes narrowed a little, and he had a calculating look, "I saw a dog run buy, with orange vest on." My eyes widened, and a smile stretched my face, "You did!? Which way did he go!?" The man smiled instead of that arrogant smirk, and pointed left.

Immediatly I popped up, saying a quick 'Thank you!' before running left. I ran left, until I came to the street corner. I stopped and looked around excpectantly, nope. No Dacian. I frowned, what a liar that guy was. Maybe he was some creepy animal stealer. Even though I had only known Dacian for a day, it was nice to have someone with me by my side. I was alone in that apartment day in and day out, having a companian was new to me. People on the crowded side walk gasped and quickly darted out of a big burly dogs way, "Dacian!" I shouted happily, bending down and petting him. He still had his leash, collar and vest and he looked fine.

Other than the fact he was wearing the same arrogant look the man from before was wearing.