Whose a good boy? [Pt.5]

Part 4. Ben loves larping.

Once I arrived at the apartment building, I decided it was about time I go visit Ben. My aunt started dating him when I was 4, and he was a funny, goofy and nice guy that always had a present for me and was always willing to play a game with me. Sometimes Ben and I hung out without my aunt. And then when my Aunt and him split, we still were close. To me he has been like the Dad I never had and he feels like I'm his daughter he never had.

Anyway, usually you can find Ben in the large basement below the complex, and I have no idea what he does down there. I think my aunt knows, but she just tells me, 'Oh it's none of your buisness darling, and don't go thinking it's something illegal OR dirty!'

I took Dacian with me without his leash, as we were decending the stairs down into the basement, a deep growl rose in Dacians chest. His ear folded back onto his head and he started to back up. "What?" I bent down to Dacians level, "Whats wrong boy?" Gently I pet him behind his ears. That seemed to calm him down a bit. Not growling anymore, yet still tense, him and I continued until I reached the door.

Slowly I turned the knob to open it to see the pudgy ben, his balding blonde hair flying around him frantically and his brown eyes wide. As soon as he saw me the wind inside the room died. I looked around paniced, "What the hell was that!?" Dacian was laying on the ground with his paws over his eyes.

In the few seconds that I entered the door, there was a glowing purple pentagram covering the floor and items were blowing around the room and I could sense a great force as Ben was chanting something with his arms raised.

"Oh hey Bridgett! What are you doing here? Weren't you going down town with that new dog of yours?" My eyes were wide, so wide that I was worried they might pop out, "I don't think your the one who should be asking questions here! What the heck was that?" Almost as quickly as my sentence was done he replied, "Larping! I larp, larp all the time with my friends and that was special effects, amazing huh? 1000$ dollars spent on Amazon?" Dacian uncovered his face with his pows and looked up at Ben with what looked like a snicker on his face.

"Um, what's larping?" I questioned, my voice taking on a confused tone. "Live action role play! Aren't I a nerd!?" Exclaimed Ben. "Well ok then... Just came down here to check on you. See ya." I said casually turning to go, Dacian standing to follow. "Wait a second..." Said Ben in a loud whisper. I turned to look over my shoulder, "That dog looks like Daci-" Dacian turned towards Ben and growled, causing Ben to jump. "THAT DOGS LOOKS LIKE DANCING. YOU SHOULD GO DANCING BRIDGETT!"

His yelling caused me to jump too, "Well, um ok then." I said, I felt very confused by Dacian and his odd behavior. "Bye Ben."

~~~

People say I'm to casual and I go to with the flow to much. I am very easy going, I don't worry about things and when something weird happens I don't question it like other people usually do, I just accept. Alot of the times I'm a shy, and sort of fearful person. I'm kinda plain jane if you ask anyone.

My aunt tells me I need to start going out more instead of just staying inside all the time. I don't honestly have any friends, other than Ben and my Aunt. My aunt constantly tells me that my inheritence isn't ment so I can waste my life away in my apartment. But still I stay there, not going out much, not getting a job and not furthering my education.

That's why this situation is very odd. Right now, I'm in the most popular dance clubs in Mystic. Wearing a very short light blue dress that hugged my sides, showing my slender figure. I was also wearing some brown leather flats that matched with the rustic jewlrey. I still had my bangs hanging down into my eyes, but the rest of it was pulled into a loose bun above my head.

Oh, how did I get in this situation you ask? Well as soon as I stepped into my apartment, there was Ashley from the pound. Making herself comfortable on the couch, "How on earth did you get in here!?" I asked, startled by her. She had her shoes off and feet on the couch with a bowl of popcorn, watching netflix. "Oh hey girl! Your aunt let me in, I told her I was your friend." She said with a wide smile, some of her red lipstick was on her teeth.

She was wearing one of those loose fitting white t shirts, and jeans so skinny I was surprised she could still feel her legs. "Well, I'm glad you made yourself comfortable. Not to be mean or anything, but what do you want?" I asked, still awkwardly standing in the door way, with Dacian giving the two of us a entertained look. Ashley gave Dacian an annoyed look was she saw this, "Oh my gosh, seriously that dog is, like more human than he is dog! Look at that face! That's a human expression! And why is he so nice to you? He wouldn't let me come near his cage with out making me feel like he was making fun of me!" Gosh this girl talked alot. Her dark gold blonde hair (which was dyed by the way, the roots really needed a touch up) were in a bun with billions of small strans flying out at the sides, and everytime she talked they would bounce. Once her little rant was done, Bridgett finally got a word in, "Ok now that your done with being annoyed with my dog... Why are you here?"

Ashleys eyes lit up, "Oh yea, I'm really curious about your weird little mutt right there so you and I are going to be bestfriends!"

And that's why I'm here. So Ashley and I could 'bond.' Not that I minded I guess, it was nice to hang out with another person. Even if that person was Ashley, the sloppy, messy, mooching girl. She spent 2 hours fixing herself, then spent another 2 hours making me over until she decided we were ready to go clubbing.

So that's why we're here. Dacian had his vest on and was sitting obiediently by my side, while Ashley was off dancing, (she couldn't dance, it was a funny sight) and a group of 6 girls were cooing over Dacian (Who seemed to be loving it) I stoof there awkwardly as they pet his ears and rubbed his belly and two idiot guys came up and started to scream at me. The first one with spiked up blonde hair said loudly, "Are you deaf?" "Um, no." the other one, with a five o clock shadow and black hair that looked like it hadn't been washed in days asked, "Do you have diabetes?" "Um, no." I said again. It kept going on like this until in the distance, I saw a familiar face.

A familiar Japanese face to be specific.