Chapter 8- Welcome to the World

It had been a quiet and slow week. Today was the day I could return home with my twins. Chiara said she and some friends made me something to welcome little Luca and Monika to our currently terrifying world. When I got home Julchen's things were out of the room they once were in and baby things covered the room. Ludwig said Toni had done this to help my sister.

I'd been resting in bed this morning. Chiara said I'd need my strength for tonight. None of my friends, besides family had come over yet. Ludwig had been taking care of the two I knew he adored. My wonderful husband had cared for us three all day.

Around noon I got out of bed. I wanted to see my little angels. Luddy was watching them for now as I walked into the room. I felt his fingers entwine with my dainty hands. I kissed his cheek, thanking him for being here for us. Ludwig pecked my lips, letting his free hand let go and stroke his daughter's soft hair. My gaze turned to her brother, he slept curled to a small green rabbit.

"Alice, I'm glad your back home with me." he said, wrapping his large arms around my waist.

"Luddy, not now. I'm tired I just want to see my beautiful little colonies." I said.

He smirked, "So they are going to be raised like countries?"

"If that's fine with you. I was thinking about country names for them." I said, lightly blushing.

"Oh? What are they?" he asked.

"Luca could be Milan and Monika could be Berlin." I said.

"Your so silly, alright. We can refer to them as those names outside of the house if they are okay with that." he said.

"But they are only a week old." I said.

"Then they can be called that for now but with close family and friends, my children are going to be Luca and Monika." he said, trying to be cute.

"Alright, with distant countries and strangers, Milan and Berlin." I said.

Time had passed since this morning. It was almost time for the surprise Chiara was going to give me. Luddy sent me out to get some pasta for our guests. I assumed she was throwing a party.

When I got back the house was filled with people, all of them were countries because they all had their country flag pinned on their shirt. Arthur, Kiku, Natalia, Silvia, Tino, Roderich, Toni, Saliah, Chiara, Julchen, and Grandpa.

Remember me? I'm back, this isn't over.

I growled. That 2p thing was back. Only I could see her and hear her. She had scared, was this what each of us saw before they went crazy. A complete opposite form of them self, harassing them.

Are we confident? Huh? New mommy? This is going to end, how long can you play in this world? Ludwig isn't going to stay for much longer. Do you honestly believe that crap about his memory? He is going to loose this memory and never want to be with you again. As for your children...

"What are you saying? What do you mean, as for my children?" I asked.

Ha, if you can return your world, Ludwig isn't going to want them. Your going to be on your own. Your sister will kill you. Everyone is going to think your a creepy nut case.

"Ludwig loves me and his children, just because he may loose his memory doesn't mean anything. He'll never stop. Even my sister will love me along with them." I yelled.

I felt a silence. A warm hand was placed on my back. Chiara looked at me, Toni beside her. The other me snickered, leaving my sight. I could tell by Chi's eyes she was concerned.