Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Just another beating

Matt pushed me to the ground outside the park. I honestly have no idea what I did for him to do this to me. I never hurt someone, not once, yet he hates me. I yelp as he steps on my stomach.

"SHUT UP B*TCH!" He screams. For some reason, I'm still not used to those cruel words. Tears roll down my cheeks. Then he picks me up. This is my least favorite part. He drags me into an alley and throws me against the walls. Blood instantly drips down my head.

"Please..." I beg. "What did I ever do to you."

"You were born. That is enough to piss me off." That stung. I couldn't control the tears at this point.

"I... Just... Want... To be.... In peace." I manage throughout the tears. Anger flashes through his face.

"I DON'T FU**ING CARE WHAT YOU WANT. I HATE YOU. YOU'RE FAT UGLY AND AN UNLOVED PEICE OF S**T" Then he grabs my hair and swings me into the walls. I drop to the floor and start to feel dizzy. Now I gotta tell him, same as always.

"I'm dizzy." I say. He lifts me up and takes me to his car, and drives me to his house. He picks me up, takes me to the bathroom, cleans me up, and tells me to shower. I do as told. I cry, quietly in the shower. Now that he's eighteen, he has his own home to "clean" me after the beatings. When I'm done, I change back into my clothes and call him.

"Matt, I'm done." I say. He comes in, gives me a slap in the face, and a punch in the stomach. He moves my hair away from my ear and whispers "You deserve to die." Then he pulls back and snickers at my sad face. "Now leave you filthy b*tch." and that's exactly what I do. I go to my own house, then to the shower. I take my razor and put it to my wrist.

'B**ch'

Cut.

'Fat'

Cut.

'Unloved'

Cut.

'Ugly'

Cut.

'Sh**'

Cut.

When I'm done, rinse the cuts and go to sleep. The only reason I'm not committing suicide is my younger siblings living with my grandma. I love them so much, and they had enough after mom and dad died. I'm not gonna be selfish. Soon, I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N

Thanks for reading!!! Vote, comment pleeeeaaaassseee. I'll update ASAP

Btw I have an iPad 2 and I use the Wattpad app does anyone know how to add a chapter to a story...