"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me. I thought of things I needed.

"Can we go to Forever 21?" I asked and he nodded. I kissed his hand, leading him towards the nearby Forever 21.

When we entered the store, we were greeted by a store worker, who seemed really nice.

"Hi I'm Sabrina, how are you guys?" She asked us.

"Good, how are you?" I answered.

"Pretty good, can I help you with anything?" I nodded.

"No thank you." I smiled politely at her. She nodded and walked away.

"So, I've decided to let you pick my clothes." I smiled at Justin. He looked shocked and smirked.

"Okay, come here." He pulled me to another section of the store.

When we were done and paid for our stuff, we hand about 3 bags full of clothes, all hand picked from Justin. It was very entertaining to watch Justin pull out clothes for a girl, seeing what he wants for me. We exited the store and continued walking through the mall. I turned my head and saw a Victoria's Secret. I turned my head to Justin who had a look of fear in his eyes.

"God please no." He begged playfully.

"Oh come on. You know you wanna see all the things I wear." I started walking to the store. I heard Justin behind me.

"True." He mumbled. I ignored it and he followed me into the store. As we made our way to the back of the store, he caught up to me, holding my hand.

"What about these." Justin held up a black lace bra, but I knew it wasn't my size.

"Put that down. That's not even my size." I said, looking through ones that are my size.

"What's your size then?" He walked toward me. I giggled.

"34B." I answered quietly. He looked down at my breast.

"You're smaller than I thought. You got a nice rack." He walked on the other side of a table, looking around.

"Oh my gosh." I crossed my arms, becoming insecure.

"Hey babe." He caught my attention, holding up the same bra, but my size. My jaw dropped a little.

"Please." He gave me puppy eyes.

"God. Whatever sure." I laughed. He nodded exclaiming 'yes' under his breath. I picked up a pink pushup bra and matching underwear, seeing my size on the tag, along with two other pairs; one blue, one white.

I turned around and saw a familiar person almost 10 feet away from me. She was talking to a customer, then she smiled and nodded, turning towards me. I finally realized who it was. She seemed to remember me too. Her smile got bigger, walking over to me. Her somewhat long black hair was pulled into a high pony tail. Her chocolate brown eyes having the same sparkle in them from last year.

"Nicki!?" She exclaimed. I nodded and rushed over to her, engulfing her in my arms.

"Oh my God Faith!" I exclaimed back. She wrapped her arms around my torso, hugging tight. Faith was my bestest friend ever. When I had moved into my house, she was the first one I had met and we instantly clicked. She introduced me to a lot of other people, helping me with other things also. She's been through everything with me. One day we just drifted apart. I guess friends do that at some point. She moved and we both finished school early, moving on.

"What are you doing here?!" She asked. I giggled and pulled back. Justin awkwardly stood behind us, watching.

"Well, I'm shopping." I said. She rolled her eyes.