[2/15]

flowers

                    [Name] grinned as her favorite anime was playing. [Name] nuzzled against her pillow pet as she giggled. Today was what [Name] called a lazy day. She jumped into her favorite sweater and sweats and began a new anime or watch a movie.

                    "Oh Sebastian," [Name] grinned as she ate some popcorn, "you certainly are one hell of a butler."

                    Suddenly, the door bell rang. [Name] groaned slightly but reluctantly got up from her comfortable position to open the door.

                     She opened the door to reveal a smiling Kaneki with a bag full of sweets. [Name] blushed at how cute Kaneki looked, "h-hey Kaneki-kun."

                    "Hello [Name]-chan," Kaneki said, "May I come in?"

                     [Name] nodded quickly and looked away as her cheeks turned red. Kaneki chuckled at the cute action and went inside. [Name] closed the door and followed Kaneki into the kitchen. "Umm Kaneki-kun not to sound rude or anything, but why are you here? Not that I don't like your company!" [Name] said frantically.

                    Kaneki's cheeks turned pink, "well today is Saturday and you don't have work so I thought you were going to have a lazy day." Kaneki looks at your attire and your living room. "Guess I was right," Kaneki chuckled and started taking the sweets out from the bag.

                    [Name] felt her heart flutter. [Name] is aware that Kaneki knows her schedule but it still makes her melt to know that Kaneki wants to take advantage of the time she had off. [Name] smiled and helped taking things out, "right indeed."

                    As Kaneki went to grab a plate, he noticed a vase that contained sickly looking daffodils with the pedals falling down. "Your flowers are dying," Kaneki said as he examined the flowers.

[Name] faced the vase and frowned, "I've been so busy that I forgot to water them."

Kaneki noticed the sadness in [Name]'s eyes so he quickly changed the subject, "I brought your favorite snacks!" That certainly changed the mood.

The two spent the afternoon watching anime and eating junk food; truly a lazy day.

Due to the sun setting, and the food having been eaten, Kaneki went home. [Name] sighed as Kaneki left. She has a blast today hanging out with the black haired boy but, she feels like there is a barrier between the two; something she can't break on her own. [Name] quickly forgot her thoughts as she began to clean.

Once finished with her work, there was a knock on the door. [Name] was curious as to why someone would be visiting at this hour. [Name] secretly hoped it was Kaneki.

[Name] opened the door and saw no one. [Name] looked around and the hallway was empty. She looked down and gasped. Sitting in front of her for was a beautiful white vase with a dozen red tulips. She quickly bent down to search for a note of some sort. Sadly she found nothing. [Name] brought the flowers and set them in the kitchen. [Name] wants to know whom had left those flowers but deep down, she knew who.

Red Tulips; declaration of love.