Chapter 14: I Prefer Death

This Song represents how Cole feels in the end. Once agin, these are the videos that work for the phone as well so excuse the quality.

**************WARNING!!!!!!! MATURE CONTENT BELOW!!!! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES TORTURE AND MATURE CONTENT!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!**********

Marci's POV

I wake up to a stinging sensation. "Hey get up!" I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes and come face to face with a middle aged man. If you thought I was afraid before, i was a least a thousand times worse. The man looking down at me was my father.  What the, where am I?  I try to move but I find that I'm my hands are tied together and that I can't move. I wonder what is going on and then the man speaks again. "Hey Princess," he spits out. I keep my head down until her roughly pulls it up and makes me look into his eyes. "Look at me when I'm talking to you bitch!" He yells as he then spits on me. While normally I wouldn't care if this had happened at home, this bastard kidnapped me and was yelling at me at a place I didn't even know of. I bit my lip to keep  my mouth shut. I knew if I said anything, my powers would get out of control.

"SPEAK TO ME!!!!!!" He yells. I calm myself and calmly say "What do you want with me?" He laughs and it's full of evil. Then he yells out "BRITNEY!!!!!!!" Britney? No he couldn't mean, but before I could finish my thought, out came the school slut Britney. "Hey Bitch, you miss me?" She asks. I'm still to shocked to answer. Wait, so Britney is a traitor, and I'm captured by what smells to be rouges, even thought both my father and Britney are here. "What the Fuck!" I yelled out. Just as yelled it I realized the anger in my voice as I felt my body begin to heat up, almost as if the electricity was inside of me.

"Oh, the bitch has a temper. Well that just won't do." Britney taunted as she came over and slapped me. Damn that bitch! I thought and suddenly, a huge gust of wind came out of nowhere and threw Britney to the ground. Bitch deserved it, I thought. Britney got up and came over to me. Before she reached me, I saw her grab something that made my blood run cold. A silver chain. My father gets a psychotic grin on his face as he grabbed a different silver chain and pressed it against my wrists. I screamed out in pain. "You like that don't you bitch!" He yelled out. "I told you not to go searching for your mate and you disobeyed  me!" He continued to yell out. By now Britney was by my side.

"You were always a bitch, but the fact that you took my man in unacceptable!" She screeched out. She pressed her chain around my stomached and I screamed so hard I started to see stars in my vision. she pulled the chain away and I slumped against the wall I was on. Then Britney cam close once again. "He was mine! And I found your poor father without his daughter to beat. So, I grabbed some rouges and vola, here we are. And you, you finally get to be punished.  Oh and by the way, I'm letting your fathers dream come true." She said as she pushed the silver against my thigh. Wait, what did she mean she was gonna let my dad's dream come true? I looked over to my dad and I see him start to unbuckle his belt to his jeans. Oh no!

He's gonna rape me!!! no! No! NO! I squirm as I try to get out of these holds even though I feel as if I could die from all the silver they used. 'Cole! COLE! Help please!! COLE!!!' I both yell and mind link. Big Mistake. Britney screams as she launches at me. "How dare you scream for him! He is mine!!"  "Help!" I manage to breathe out. Suddenly, the warmth comes back to my body and Britney is flung off me and onto the opposite wall. She falls to the ground and starts twitching. I just hit her with lightning! Before I had time to celebrate, I feel a gag being pushed into my mouth. Now that I'm week from the attack I just gave Britney, and I forgot about my dad. He pulls off my shirt and starts to feel all over my body, and it is disgusting. I had to fight the urge to puke.  By now, tears are streaming down my face and I keep shaking my head as if to say no, but that seems to only turn him on more.

Suddenly I feel my pants being ripped away from my body, and my dad's hands traveling up and down my thighs. By now I'm completely sobbing, but my dad only continues. His tongue travels up and down my body but it all feels gross. Then he roughly pulls me up so that I'm kneeling, grabs my hair and head, takes off my gag, and makes me suck his cock. I feel like gagging but my dad wont let go. I try and try to fight him as I pound my hand on him trying to let me go but nothing works. After what feels like an eternity of hell later, I taste a bitter, warm sticky liquid come into my mouth. Finally, my dad lets go of me and I fall to the floor gagging and spitting out all of his cum. I thought that was hell, but what he did next was even worse. He moves and ends up on the other side of me. He pulls away my panties and starts to touch places where even I haven't touched. I scream out in disgust. "NOOOOOOO!!!!"

I thought it was to late, and I had started to resign to living through hell with this monster I have a father. All of a sudden I heard a voice I knew all to well screaming "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!"  but that's it. I've given up. No way would Cole want me, a freak who is about to get raped by my  father. Even if he runs, it's to late. Even I don't want me. I'd rather die. And that was it, I fell into the black abyss that I could only hope was death.

Cole's POV

I woke up in an office. For those of you who think an office isn't that bad, it was a two-way mirror office, and on the other side was my angel Marci. She was unconscious with a man standing in front of her. I couldn't see his face, but I saw as he slapped my mate across the face and yelled at her. I was already furious, but my hands were tied to a chair using silver and DAMN IT HURT!!!!!!! I tried to struggle but I only succeeded in hurting my wrists.  Suddenly I see Britney come into the room and start to beat up my mate. That BITCH!! I growling with anger, but I settle down to catch what she was saying.

"You were always a bitch, but the fact that you took my man in unacceptable!" She screeched out. "He was mine! And I found your poor father without his daughter to beat. So, I grabbed some rouges and vola, here we are. And you, you finally get to be punished. Oh and by the way, I'm letting your fathers dream come true." I saw her press Silver around Marci and she cried out in pain. That bitch was gonna get it, I just have to get out of here. I struggle more and more not looking at what's happing with Marci. Suddenly I hear string of NOs being yelled and I look up. The man, who I now recognize to be her dad has his pants off and is making her suck his cock. Oh HELL NO!!!!! At this, I let Jack take control. We break out of the chair and chains and run to the door. Seeing as it's locked, we break it down. When I finally get to the room, I see her dad about to do the unthinkable and rape her. I yell out as loud as I can "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!!!!" I shift and I tackle him to the ground. Only seeing red, I rip off his head and move over to Britney who is still twitching on the floor and do the same. Finally, I move over to my poor Marci. She's naked with bruises and marks from the silver. Wait, I can't see her chest moving!! I listen as hard as I could and after a minuet, I here the faintest of heartbeats.

Oh thank the goddess! But she doesn't have much time. I nudge her onto my back racing at full speed to the pack doctors. Even though I killed her father and Britney, something tells me this is only the beginning of her problems and yet here I am not knowing anything. None of this would have happened if I didn't mark her! Even Britney said she did all of this because of me. This is all my fault, all I am is Trouble, but right now I have to keep her alive. Even if it's that last thing I ever do.