Her or Me

Chapter 12
Finns pov :
"Okay Finn you need to choose her or me !" Quinn said angrily to me at the locker . I looked at her confused, "Woah , slow down whats going on ?" I asked. "I'm done with that little hobbit ruining our relationship so its either me, your pregnant girlfriend or Rachel, the hobbit . " She said. "Why are you doing this Quinn , Rachel put her ass out on the line for us by giving that Jacob kid her underwear so he wouldn't tell the whole school that your pregnant. " I said. "Oh please you think she did that for us because she did it for you and you know it. " She said. "So what are you making me choose between my best friend and you?" I asked. "Yup you have until the day after tomorrow. " She said and walked away .

Rachels pov :
I was at home studying in my room when there was a knock. "Come in . " I said. The door opened and it was Finn he looked really upset. "Hey Finn. " I said. He sat down on my bed quiet and said , "I can't be friends with you anymore. " He told me . My heart dropped, "Why did I do something?" I asked him. "Quinn is making me choose between her and you. " He told me. "And your choosing her." I said. "I'm sorry , its just shes having my kid and .... " I interrupted him, "No, Finn I get it you and Quinn are together and our having a baby you should be with her. " I said. "Rachel. " He said . "Look , Finn you have been my best friend since we were in kindergarten and all I ever wanted was for you to be happy. So I'm letting you go , but I just I want you to know that even though we will no longer be best friends I will always love you. " I told him . He smiled and hugged him tightly, "I love you Rachel Berry. " He told me. I smiled as tears ran down my cheeks , "I love you too Finn Hudson. " I said. I wiped my tears put on a fake smile and said , "Now go before Quinn finds out. " I said. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left . I waited a moment and then cried as I realized that I just lost my best friend .

My Best Friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें