Rachel Berry

Chapter 1
Rachels pov :
My name is Rachel Berry and I'm 15 and a sophomore in highschool. My boyfriend is Noah Puckerman and we have been dating for a year and a half now. I have one best friend in the entire world and that is the one and only Finn Hudson. Finn and I have been best friends since kindergarten when I shared my peanut butter and jelly with him so he didn't have to eat the chop liver his mom gave him . Finn and I our like two peas in a pond like brother and sister. Finn is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life which is why he's my best friend. Finn is the quarterback of the school so he's at the top of the chain with his girlfriend Quinn Fabray who ps. Is the head cheerleader. Quinn is what I like to call a bitch . She's always bossing people around especially Finn and I feel bad for him I just wish he could see he could do so much better than her. But he's happy and thats all I could ask for . Anyway my life consist of two things , going to broadway and being a star in the big apple. I have always dreamed that I would be on broadway. I love to sing , dance, and act but I really love to sing its just always been something thats brought me peace. I never knew my mom because well I was adopted so instead having one dad and one mom. I have two gay dads. I love my dads don't get me wrong their the best but sometimes I wish I had a mom around . I guess its all good though cause in a way Finns mom Carol has always been a mom to me. Anyway this is my life , broadway , friends , family, and show choir of course I forgot to mention glee club . Oh I love glee club .