Counting the days until the full moon...

For the next few weeks there was nothing special....Everything was the same as before the incident occurred, except that I had to try hard not to go get angry and let my wolf side take over....Josh,who became a best friend,helped me keep calm in those kind of situations.He would always make me laugh and calm me down when it was needed.It was like he knew what I was going through. Anyway,as I was saying,everything was calm and peaceful until one day I started behaving strange.It was almost like the wolf inside was ready to come to the surface and show my (recently acquired) true nature.After a few days it was just getting worse and worse but then I realized why that was.In two days it would be a full moon!!! If a werewolf bit me and I was turning into one then that will be the day of my first transformation.But what if that wasn't a werewolf that bit me,what if it was all in my head...But I couldn't take any chances.I couldn't risk turning in my house or in the street so I devised a plan for that night.I told my parents that I would sleep over at Josh's house and I told Josh that I had to go to a dinner with my parents at their friend's house.I could have just told him the truth but I didn't want him to think I was crazy and stopped hanging out with me.He was the only friend I ever had....While my parents thought I was with Josh and Josh thought I was with my parents I was actually going to spend the night in the forest next to my house where I saw the beast.Since I haven't heard anyone mention a beast or that it's been captured I knew the forest was safe for me in case my suspicions are right and I turn into that.....But the only problem is what if I run into that beast that attacked me.It is probably so much stronger than I am but that was a chance I had to take because I didn't have any other options and the day of the full moon was getting closer and closer....

The wolf girl (On hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara