Welcome to the pack...

"Sophia,hurry up!! You're gonna be late for school!!" I heard my mother calling me from downstairs. "But mom...today is a Saturday..." I said with an annoyed tone in my voice."Oh...Sorry honey I thought it was Friday." she said. I was hoping that I could sleep longer that day cause I was going to spend an entire night in the forest cause of the full moon and all so I probably wasn't going to get much sleep then but since she woke me up I had to get up..... I was so nervous about that day that I didn't even pay attention to my surroundings so I fell when I was coming down the stairs. My sister laughed so hard when she saw what happened that it echoed through the whole house. I just stuck my tongue out at her and continued to walk to the kitchen. After I had breakfast I went to my room again without saying a single word to my parents or sister. When I got to my room I just laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling thinking if I could pull this off . I would be screwed if my parents found out I wasn't really at Josh's...I mean how the hell would I explain it...Sorry mom that I lied to you but I was in the woods all night cause I think a werewolf bit me...and I still had no idea if the beast was still out there. I stayed like that...thinking... for a long time. I didn't even come down for lunch but then I realized how late it was and started packing my stuff for the rough night ahead of me.Since "I was going to sleep over at Josh's" I didn't have to come up with an explanation for my sleeping bag and snacks that I carried with me. When I was done I quickly rushed down almost falling down the stairs,again...which made my sister chuckle a bit. I just said goodbye to my parents and sprinted out the door. It was going to get dark soon and I barely made it to the forest in time. I went so far into the forest that I couldn't see anything else but trees,grass and rocks around me as I waited for the full moon to rise...Every inch of my body was nervously waiting for that moment that could determine if I was right or wrong about this whole situation...Then,when the full moon finally revealed itself in all its glory I felt a strange feeling. My teeth were becoming bigger and sharper,I was starting to grow fur and my eyes turned yellow. I couldn't believe that I was actually right... That that was really a werewolf that bit me. I really don't remember anything after that... I just woke up beside my stuff,felling fully rested but confused... Then I saw something which left me even more confused... There was a note attached to my backpack. Whoever wrote it had the most terrible handwriting but I managed to decipher the words on it after looking at it for an hour....It said :"Welcome to the pack."...