Chapter One

Avery's POV
"Alpha, we have a rouge on our border." Said my Beta Mark as he opened my office doors.
I growled in annoyance, obviously annoyed that a rouge would actually think of coming, a mile even near our territory.
Basically, I'm just saying, if you trespass without permission you don't go out alive. We've had problems with rouges in the past and everyone always looks to me for a solution. My father, Sam, had been careless with our pack ever since mom was killed by a rouge that had somehow snuck past night patrol. They had gotten into the pack house where my mother had been helping take care of a newborn baby that had just been born from the Beta family, the rouge had snuck up on my mother before she could call for help and he cut her throat. Mark's  mom walked in exactly after the murder had taken place and she mind linked my dad telling what had happened. Well that's what my Mark's mother had told the pack, but I have always been suspicious otherwise. She had been calm the whole situation as she told, that's where my suspicions grew.
After moms death, my father had been careless with the pack, not caring if rouges got passed, not caring about pack members, so when I was at the age of 17 when I could take over as Alpha, my father had refused so I challenged him for Alpha position, which he accepted, leading to his death 4 years ago.
I stood up angrily from my desk, and I threw open my office door and started shifting once I got to the woods. That rouge that trespassed, is going to be sorry.

Oh uh hey there readers... So I'm probably not going to get many reads or votes on this sooo... Anywho... This is my first book Ever.... So it's gonna suck... Majorly. If you will be kind enough to go on the journey with me through this, be my guest, as this chapter was bad enough, don't have your expectations high, sorry.
Oh and Avery is a GIRL. Sorry I hadn't cleared that up in the beginning, but yes Avery is a girl.
So thank you for giving this lame book a try... And uh well. Lol bye...