Getting the job

Angela's pov:
I was woken up by a cold liquid splashing against my face. I quickly opened my eyes and saw my best friend with a bucket in her hands.
"What the hell Miranda!!!!!!!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.
"Calm down, Angie. It's just water." She said.
"That's what you say,since you didn't almost drown with the water!!" I yelled at her, while I rubbed my eyes with my hands.
"You're such a drama queen." She told me.
I rolled my eyes at her and spoke.
"Why did you wake me up?" I asked her.
"Just to tell you that your phone has been ringing endlessly." She said annoyed."And it didn't let me continue my beauty sleep."
I rolled my eyes, and turned to my nightstand. I picked up my phone, and looked at the notifications. I saw 5 missed calls from an unknown number. Huh? Who is it?
I decided to call back the number.
"Blackwell enterprise. How may I help you?" I heard a female voice say.
"Yes, hello. This is Angela Bradshaw, and you just called me." I said.
"Oh yes Ms. Angela Bradshaw, we called you to inform you that you have been accepted for the job of personal assistant for Mr. Andrew Blackwell."
I squealed. Yes!!!!!!!! I applied for this job like a week ago, and now I got accepted. Miranda was standing in front of me, telling me to tell her what happened.
"Okay, thank you. When do I start?" I replied.
"You will start on Monday at 9 in the morning."
"Okay thank you"
"Your welcome and good bye." She said.
"Goodbye"
And with that I hung up.
"What happened?!!" Yelled Miranda.
" I got the job!!!" I squealed.
She ran to me and hugged me.
"Congrats!"
"Thanks!"
"When do you start?"
"Tomorrow"
"You do know what that means, right?"
"Shopping!!!" We both squealed in unison.
She left my room, and let me do my morning routine.
For my outfit, I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, a plain white shirt, with my white tennis shoes.
I finished getting ready, and walked towards the kitchen.
"Ready?" Asked Miranda.
I nodded, and with that we walked out.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Avery's pov:
I have been needing a personal assistant for a while now, so from all of the resumes that entered, I have chosen a woman named Angela Bradshaw. I just hope she is a professional person.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Author's note:
Hi readers!!! Thank you for giving this story a chance. I hope you like this story, and I will update tomorrow.