"Yeah but now Louis thinks I hate him when it's actually the exact opposite." C*** what did I just say?  

"Wait. Did you just say that quote now Louis thinks I hate him when it's actually the exact opposite unquote?" Zayn asked me, his brown eyes wide in shock.  

"No! Of course not!" I said to him.  

"I'm not deaf, Haz. I heard what I heard. You just admitted you love Louis Tomlinson!" Zayn said.  

"SHH!!!!!" I hissed at him.  

"Sorry." He said.  

"I can't love him. I've only known him for like a week!" I told him.  

"Ever heard of something called Love at First Sight?" he asked me, lifting an eyebrow at me.  

"I don't believe in that. How can you fall in love with someone you don't even know?" I asked him.  

"Love can do amazing things." He said.  

"Damn you and your stupid deep quotes." I told him. "Anyways, I got to head." I sighed before grabbing my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder, waving bye to Zayn and heading off to my music class.  

What did Zayn mean? Did I really love Louis? No I couldn't! Love at first sight doesn't exist and I hardly know Louis! How the hell can I be in love with him!? The answer is I'm not in love with him. Right? 

"Come on skinny love just last the year. Pour a little salt we were never here. My my my - my my my - my my my my - my my ... Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer." Who was that? I could hear them playing the piano while singing and I swear they had the voice of an angel.  

I leaned against the door of the music room, my ear pressed against the door, searching for more of the amazing voice.  

"I tell my love to wreck it all, Cut out all the ropes and let me fall, My my my, my my my, my-my my-my... Right in the moment this order's tall." They continued singing. The amount of emotion they put in the song amazed me. I could tell they were crying with the gentle voice cracking throughout. The words of the song were obviously genuine for them and meant heaps. 

All of a sudden the door was wrenched open and I ended up with my face in someone's chest. I looked up and of course... just my luck. It's Louis Tomlinson.  

"What were you doing, Styles." I flinched at the harsh use of my surname.  

"I was erm... listening to you." I told him, honestly.  

"Well thanks for stating the obvious, Captain Obvious. Hasn't your mum ever told you that it's rude to eavesdrop?" Louis said sarcastically to me.  

"I'm sorry." I mumble quietly, not meeting his eyes but rather staring at the soft red fabric that clung to his chest.  

"You have an amazing voice." I said, just as quietly, still not meeting his eyes, afraid that if I looked, I'd just drown in them. Wait what?  

"Stop staring at my chest." He stated. Finally I looked up at him. I looked at his face. Tear trails ran down his cheeks and his eyes were red. A clear indication that he had definitely been crying.  

I think he could tell I was looking at him because he cleared his throat, awkwardly. Just then, I realized he was still holding me. His hands were around my biceps holding them firmly so I didn't fall onto him completely and it felt nice. I swear I'm going crazy. 

I think he realized the same time I did because he pulled me up and then dropped his hands to his sides and began scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.