Chapter 7: "We started fist pumping and jumping around like maniacs"

Start from the beginning

20 minutes later and I’m out of the shower and have a battle plan to get rid of Logan, I walked out of the bathroom and down to my bedroom, I walk in to find Logan asleep on my bed

Battle plan: phase one

I slowly creeped down the stairs and into the kitchen, I started looking around in the draws “Bingo” I said quietly as I found the black permanent marker, I closed the draw and starting climbing the stairs

I hope he's a heavy sleeping

I hoped as I neared my bedroom door, I peeked around the corner and was relived to find Logan still asleep. As silently as I could I walked over to him, I took a second to admire just how cute and peaceful he looks when his asleep, a smirk grew onto my lips as I started on my masterpiece. When I was done I stood back and admired my handy work, Logan hadn’t stirred once while I was working on his face, I laughed a little and decided to wake him up “LOGAN!” I screamed, his eyes snapped open and he jumped out of the bed, he eyes scanned the room and when they find me laughing on the floor they narrowed “Pay backs a Bitch!” I said once my laughing subsided, Logan rolled his eyes and scratched the back of his head “Yeah, guess I deserved that” I tried not to stare at the writing on his forehead, and the moustache I had given him, I looked away when I started laughing, Logan raised an eyebrow but just shrugged “How long have I been out?” he asked yawning “Not long, I just got out of the shower” I lied, he nodded “So, why are you here exactly?” I asked standing up and walking over to him “Oh!” he said realising that he was here for a reason, he smirked and a mischievous look crossed his features “You my dear, are going to a party with me tonight” he smirked “No” I said firmly “Yes, yes you are” he nodded “No! No way” I said shaking my head “Well you have no choice, you’re going” he said firmly “No! You can’t make me go” I said matching his tone “Ally, if I have to drag you there I will, you are going with me” he said taking a step towards me “Why?” I asked taking a step back, he took another step forward “Because Ally” he smirked and took another step forward, I took a giant step back until I was pressed up against the end of my bed “Because why?” I asked again getting a little nervous, Logan smirked and took a step forward, I lost my balance and fell back onto the bed, I saw Logan roll his eyes before leaning in, he rested one hand on either side of me, so his arms were acting like a barricade so I couldn’t move, he then leaned in closer so his mouth brushed my ear making me shiver “Because Ally, you need to get out” his breath fanned around my neck, and it was taking everything in me not to shiver again “And besides” he said moving his head down so his mouth skimmed my neck, he pushed my hair behind my ear, before looking into my eyes “No one says no to me” the intenseness of his eyes made me shiver, he smirked once again and pulled back “Be ready at eight, Ally” he said just before he climbed out of the window.

Holly cheese on toast! That was….

My thoughts were cut of by a scream

what the heck?

“Im gonna kill you Alec!” I heard Logan shout from his window, I rushed over there to see a very red faced Logan, I raised an eyebrow at him but that seemed to piss him off more, it was then I noticed he was pointing to his forehead, and I couldn’t hold it in, I cracked up laughing “Cock Sucker?!?!” Logan screamed “You wrote Cock Sucker on my head! In permantent marker!? You know how hard it is to get this stuff off!?” Logan said with fear on his face, I couldn’t help it, the look on his face just made me laugh harder “Shit!” Logan swore loudly “What am I going to do when I go to the party?! I have bloody ‘Cock Sucker’ written on my forehead!?” I was literally dying from all the laughing I was doing, I was laying on my back on my bedroom floor with tears streaming down my face trying to keep my breathing steady, but every time I pictured his face, I would start laughing again. After a while I composed myself, I hadn’t heard Logan say anything for a couple of minutes so I slowly sat up and peered over my window sill keeping my head low “I hate you” Logan said once he saw me, he was sitting on his window sill, starring daggers at me, I gave him my best innocent smile “I’m sure it’ll come off” I said, his face lit up with hope “In a couple of weeks…” I trailed of laughing I stopped once I saw the look he was giving me, I chuckled and sat on the window sill “So, looks like we’re not going to that party” I said with a big smile “Oh no, were still going” he smirked at me, I frowned “You’re going to go out in public with ‘Cock Sucker’ written on your forehead?” I asked shocked “Yep, if it means getting you out of that house” he smiled “You owe me Robinson” he stated I grumbled under my breath “Be ready at eight, if you’re not I’m dressing you myself” Logan winked and walked away.