49. Little White Lies

A/N: one more chapter after this!!!!! Go read my one-shot called "Spaces Between Us" Also I'm pretty mad caus One Direction came to Chicago literally two days after I left so yeah. I'm mad, but hope you like this chapter! :)

Louis's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache. I groaned and sat up. I was in a bed (that wasn't mine) and in an oversized jumper (that also wasn't mine). Sacred that I was kidnapped, I grabbed the lamp next to me, opened the bedroom door and took off down the hallway silently.

I turned a corner and bumped into a hard object. I let out a scream and I heard a laugh.

"You look like a goof" Harry laughed. I glared at him.

"That wasn't funny" I said.

"It kind of was"

"Shut up" I snapped.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked seriously. So he doesn't remember what he said.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No. Why?"

"Um no reason..." A little white lie can't hurt. "Nice place you have here"

"Uh thanks?"

"How did I get here?"

"I woke up on the floor at Liam and Niall's around three his morning and saw you sleeping uncomfortably on the stairs so I brought you back to my place." He said and handed me a cup of tea.

"Oh thanks. This place is awfully big for one person."

"Yeah I'm kind of looking for a roommate. It's a nice place but it's too big for just me and it's starting to get too much for me to pay rent all by myself"

"Hm I was looking for a new place. I'm staying in this crappy apartment that may or may not be haunted."

"Well the offers on the table if you want"

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yup."

"I'll think about it..." I trailed off.

"By the way we have a meeting at headquarters with Simon today then we're free for the next few months"

"Oh"

"Yeah it's probably nothing big though, so you have nothing to worry about" Somehow his words reassured me.

"Hope so..."

Niall's pov

~Yesterday After the Flight~

"You coming back to our place?" Liam asked

"In a bit. I gotta meet a friend" I said,

"What friend?"

"You don't know her" I lied. Liam raised his eyebrows.

"Oh. We'll see you later I guess. I hope to me your friend some time."

"Maybe. Take my luggage back to our place?" I asked.

"Sure"

I got into the nearest cab and pulled out my phone.

Where do you want to meet ~me

That new café by Big Ben? ~M

Perfect ~Me

What time? ~M

5 min good? ~Me

Yea ~M

Five minutes later I got out of the cab. I walked into the busy Café and looked around for M. I finally saw her in the back of the store.