I crept along the ground, stalking the mountian lion. They were the prefect natural enimy for us to hunt. They could put up a great fight, which was ALWAYS fun. Stefan hung back. The lion leapt down and sniffed the dead rabbit. I loved to used them as bait. My muscles coiled, and I shot forward.

The lion screeched as it tried to avoid my snapping jaws. Our fight went from playful to serious. This lion had scars, I noted, scars from fighting a werewolf? Looked like it. I jumped up onto it's back and dug my teeth into it's spinal cord. The lion gave up seconds later. As it fell, I let go. Stefan walked up to me.

"Wow, you killed that huge mountian lion easier than I thought you would." I smirked and my tailed wagged.

'Very good,' my inner wolf commented. 'I didn't even have to help you.'

Stefan rubbed his cheek on mine, then began to eat. I dug in quickly, my belly grumbling. I had grown so hungry during the day while running that it didn't take long for me to have eaten my half of the animal. It did not take Stefan long before he was full, too.

"Come on," I murmured, "everyone is probably wondering where we are."

--

Raven's POV

As I walked through my town, my back began to hurt. I had been told by many that the child would cause strain on my back, but this was stupid. I NEVER would have thought that it would have made it feel like there was a knife in my lower back!

"Raven!" Corria and Jacob ran up to me. Jacob looked down at his mate, his worry written all over his face, then said to me, "There is a pack off behind where the West part of the pack lives have been attacking our wolfs who come anywhere near the boarder! Please, help!"

"They killed my brother," Corria added. Only then did I notice her eyes were puffy and red from crying. My anger shot through the roof... and to make it worse, I KNEW I could not help because I was pregnant.

"I shall send a trusted group of mine, led by my person Beta, his mate, and my mate," I said. Jacob hugged his mate, and nodded. Lifting my head to the sky, I howled loudly, calling Damien, Stefan, Sofia, Colten, and Maria to me. It didn't take but a few moments.

"We just returned," Stefan said, "what's going on?"

"Another pack is attacking our pack at the West boarder." Anger colored all of their faces. "Go, hurry."

--

"Damien!" The team I had sent out were staggering up my porch and in my house door. "What happened?" I directed them into the living room.

"We were sucked into a battle as the othe pack invaded our land," Stefan answered. "We won, but." He didn't go on, just stared at Sofia. Her hand held her side, and I could smell the blood. "Sofia, come with me. You guys get your selves cleaned up." Sofia followed me to the bathroom. "Remove your shirt."

As she complied, I pulled out the First Aid kit. When I looked back at her, I froze. There was a huge gash from her hip to the top of her ribs.

"Do the others know?" She shook her head. I sighed and knelt in front of her. "Why did you hide it?"

"Because it happened early on, and the others didn't need any other distraction. In the fight, we were basically even matched," she said, "and I did not want Stefan to think he had to protect me, too." And he would have. I knew that.

"But by hiding it, you have lost so much blood." She shrugged.

"I hoped you would help patch me up, then all I need is some sleep." 

"This is going to hurt." I began to stich up her gash. She sucked in a breath, then hissed it out. It took me at least twenty minutes to finish. "There, now all you need is sleep." She nodded.

"Thank you." I lead the way out of the bathroom, and saw that everyone but Damien and Stefan.

"Stefan, take her home. She needs a lot of sleep." He nodded, took her hand, and lead the way out.

"What happened to her?"

"She got hurt." My eyes narrowed. "Are YOU okay?" He nodded. I snatched up his hand and pulled him upstairs. He did not complain as I began to undress him, inspecting his body for any wounds.

"Satisfied?" He asked, cocking an eye brow.

"Yeah." He leaned down and kissed me.

"Don't worry, Love. None of us died, we're fine." Damien walked over and closed the door. "Come here," he motioned for me to join him at the bed, "I think I know how to relax your mind."

===================================

Hope you enjoyed, and sorry for the late update.

Please comment and tell me what you LIKE and what you HATE. Please, lol.

Next upload should be soon.

-Stormy