Chapter 33

Woohoo, dawgs! Last chapter! I'll make a sequel don't worry. It'll be about Eliza's kids. Of course, Eliza and Jackson are going to be in the story. Just a little bit older. Okay? Okay. Enjoy!

****************************************************

*2 months later*

I stared down at the little pups. 2 girls, Emilia and Jacklyn, and two boys, Kane an Brett. They were all sleeping beauties, probably destined to be the most powerful wolves in the world. I looked up at my family.

Jackson, Mom, Mia, Cass, and Macie. The whole pack was taking turns just to see their future Alpha, Kane, because he was the firstborn of the whole litter. Jacklyn was the youngest.

I could just imagine four little kids with blonde curls, or neat blonde hair. Either way, they'll most likely be blonde. Or, if they're lucky, they'll develop Dad's chocolate brown hair. I really don't care, I just love them! And it took me a hell lot of pain and time to get them out of my womb!

Now I know how hard it is to be a mom. Well, I see a lot of parenthood ahead of me. I'm so proud.

"Cass.", I said to Cass. "You're Kane's godmother. "Mia, you're Emilia's godmother. And Macie. You're Jacklyn's godmother."

"What about Brett?", Mom asked. I looked down at my sleeping son.

"Your godfather won't be here to see you, and he might not ever.", I whispered to him.

"His godfather will be Kane.", I announced, earning a few gasps from my small crowd.

Jackson looked at me sadly, probably feeling the pain I felt for Kane.

"Jackson, I love you." I said to him, kissing him on the lips. "But you still need to apologize for bullying my friends. Not just me."

Jackson nodded. "I'm truly, very sorry for all the years that I have bullied and teased you guys.", Jackson said with a lot of emotion. "Welcome to the family."

****************************************************

OMG OMG! I FINISHED! I know, Chapter 31 and 32 were a bit rushed and...terrible. I'm sorry, but I'm staying up late for you guys. So, forgive me. But I finished the book. Sequel, here I come! ;)