Chapter 29

Wassup, my BFFs ( best fans forever )! I appreciate your support and votes!! There have been a few times where I have been one of the top werewolf stories, but I keep dropping :(. My main goal is to be at the very top at least once, so if you can help me achieve that goal, that would be great! Thanks, now back to the story!

*****************************************

What will Jackson do when he gets home?! I was right now in the shower, awaiting Jackson's return while the warm droplets rained on my back. Suddenly I heard the door to the bedroom open. Jackson is home. Footsteps approached the bathroom door, wrenching it open and slamming it against the wall. Oh boy.

I quickly shut the shower off. "Eliza.", Jackson growled from behind the curtain of the shower. I kept quiet. "Eliza!", the voice growled much more fiercely. The curtain was drawn back, revealing a rather pissed off looking Jackson. He looked sexy when he was angry... I even forgot that I was naked.

"Out of the shower, now.", Jackson ordered.

"No.", I huffed.

"NOW." His wolf was obviously on the verge.

"No!" Jackson growled. He grabbed me by the waist, throwing me over his shoulder, and ran over to the bed. There, he threw me down. Hard. "What the hell!", I exclaimed. What if he hurt the pups?! That would be the end of me, dear Lord.

Jackson leaned in, resting his hands in either side of my head. "Why did you sneak into an important all male pack meeting?", he asked, barely hiding a growl. I scowled.

"Because I need to know what's going on.", I said.

"No, you do not. And for your actions, comes a punishment." He kissed my mark, making me gasp. "From me.", he added.

...

...

...

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. "Jackson!", I whined. The shower in the bathroom was running. Maybe he was in there. I groaned. I had a major headache. The only one to cure this headache was Macie. She was great at massages. I stood up, looking down at myself. Oh. I was naked. Right.

After I got dressed, I decided to pay a visit to Macie. "Macie!", I called, knocking on the door. The door opened.

"Have a headache?", Macie smirked.

"Yea, how do you know?!", I asked, flabbergasted.

"C'mon, Eliza, really? I have a headache, too. It's all because of male mates and their 'punishments'."

That was true. "Macie?", I asked. "Since I'm already pregnant, I won't get pregnant with another pup again, right?"

Macie laughed. "No, of course not!", she said. "Come in."

I walked past Macie to see a room full of "punished" girls. You can guess who they were.

"You have a headache, too, don't you?", Cass giggled. I nodded, groaning as I sat down on the bed next to Mia. "Kay, guys, I can only do one person at a time.", Macie said. "And Mia's first since she got here first."

Cass and I groaned. This girl is going to kill us if she doesn't hurry up. Finally, Macie came to me. "You're up.", she said, resting her warm, soft hands on my temple. She started to move her hands in a circular motion. Oh gawd, I had to hold back a moan. "Macie!", I exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

Cass and Mia giggled. "Gosh, Eliza, that sounds so wrong.", Mia said. I flashed her a very annoyed look. "Shut up.", I said playfully.

"Okay, we're all done.", Macie said, pulling her hands away from my neck. Just then a scream sounded the air. Oh my gawd. "RING THE ALARM!", someone shouted, and sure enough, our emergency alarm sounded.

"ROGUES!", another screamed. "ROGUES! THERE ARE ROGUES OUTSIDE!"

I ran out into the hallway. "Eliza, wait, no!", Mia called as she caught up with me. "Remember, they're here for you! We have to run!"

I took one look at Mia and my heart nearly melted. She had tears in her eyes. Did she really care that much about my pups? I guess. "Okay.", I agreed. Mia's eyes lightened up. "C'mon.", she said, just as Cass and Macie rushed over to join us.

We rushed down two sets of stairs, but this time, instead of making our way past the kitchen, we went the opposite way. Towards the emergency back door. Cass threw it open, nodding her head once at us before running out. "You're next.", Mia told me. I nodded.

I ran out and into the darkness. "Cass.", I called out quietly.

"I'm here, now shift.", I heard Cass say. I did as I was told, shifting into my golden wolf. I felt someone next to me. I yelped.

"Calm down, it's just us.", Mia said through mind link, earning a bark from Macie.

"Okay, you scared me."

"WHERE IS SHE?!", a voice roared, definitely one of the rogues. "WHERE IS YOUR LUNA?!"

"Come on, let's go please, Eliza.", Macie said.

"We should go to Alpha Daniel.", I suggested. "I met him. He's nice."

We took off running without a word. I knew that Daniel's pack was somewhere south, so I headed south. Well, a normal person wouldn't know which way south was, and neither did my human part, but my wolf certainly did.

"Almost there.", I announced through mind link.

Finally, my wolf urged me to stop. Not because she was tired, because she wasn't. It was because she knew we were in another pack's territory. I padded my way in and out of the trees. "Hello?", I called. "Anyone here?"

"You shouldn't be here.", a bush growled from behind a bush. A flaming red wolf jumped out from behind that bush, it's golden yellow eyes glaring at us. Then his eyes landed on me and he calmed down. "Oh.", he said, clearly surprised. "I expected you to be rogues. I'm sorry, Luna."

"Um, who are you?", I asked, backing away slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Beta Leo of the Silver Lake, a.k.a this territory. Hmm, you know Alpha Daniel, don't you. C'mon, follow me. I'm sure he knows about the rogue attack."

This whole pack knows?! Heck, how fast does news travel?! Finally, after a few minutes of walking, we made it to a huge mansion.

"This is the pack house.", Leo explained. "If you go straight down, you'll see a hallway. Turn left at the end, and that'll bring you to the Alpha's office." I nodded as thanks, guiding my friends through the hallway, and finally, into the Alpha's office.

I knocked. "Who is it?!", an annoyed voice growled.

"Um, it's me, Luna Elizabeth.", I said.

"Eliza? Come in, come in!"

I entered the door, sitting down on a violet couch. I looked up at Daniel. He still looked the same as our last meeting. "I know why you've come.", he said. "The rogues attacked your pack house because of your pups."

I gasped. "How did you know?", I asked. Daniel smirked. "That oracle that your Beta speaks of is in my pack. I was there when he gave that prediction."

I stared at him. So Dawson traveled all this way just to listen to a prediction? I wonder what led him to do so. I looked over at Macie, who's eyes were round. She kept staring at Daniel, watching his every move.

"I suppose you came here to go into hiding.", Daniel continued. "Well, let my Luna escort you to your guest rooms." He froze for a few seconds, no doubt mind linking his Luna.

Just then, the door opened, only to reveal the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She had dark brown hair that was braided down her back all the way to her waist and decorated by lilies, and beautiful hazel eyes that had silver specks. She had pale skin that made her rosy red lips stand out. Her short golden dress hugged her waist, making her look like a goddess.

"You called for me, babe?", she asked in a perfect, girly voice.

"Yes, I want you to escort these young girls to some guest rooms.", Daniel said. "The pregnant one there is Alpha Jackson's Luna."

The Luna smiled at me. "I'm Elaina.", she said. "You are?"

Her name was just as pretty as her body. And she seemed nice. Gawd, who wouldn't want her as their Luna? "I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Eliza.", I said. "This is Cassidy, or Cass, Macie, and Mia."

"Well, then, welcome!", Elaina chirped cheerfully. "It's an honor to have you here, Luna Eliza."

"It's an honor to meet you.", I said. She led us up one at of grand, golden staircases.

"Choose any room.", she said, waving before going back downstairs to her mate.

"I call this room!", Mia called, disappearing behind a golden door.

"Well, I call this one!", Macie said, rushing behind a hot pink door.

"And I get this one.", Cass smirked, choosing a simple oak wood door. It didn't really matter which door I chose, but that door over there was technically begging me to choose it. Okay, that room is so mine!

*****************************************

Please, please, PLEASE tell me it's long! It took me a few hours to do this! And this kid, he smelled so strongly of garlic, it was disgusting! So it distracted me a bit.

Me: *type type*

Kid: Hi. *breathed breath into my face*

Me: *X.X* Hi.

Kid: Hi.

Me: Hi.

Kid: Hiiiiiiiii.

Me: (Goodbye, please.) Hi