Chapter 7: Wake Up Juvia

-Commence A Juvia Dream-
"Grayyyyyy-Saammmmaaaaa!!! Juvia made a lunch for you! It is full of her love for you!" "Juvia you know exactly what makes me happy! Let's run away and get married! Along with our new daughter!" Gray takes Juvia by the hand and takes Sakura with his free arm. He pulls Juvia along with him, running off into the beautiful sunset.
-End Juvia Dream-
"Juvia wake up... Hey... Wake up... If she starts crying I'll have no idea what to do. C'mon wake up...." Gray pokes at Juvia's right cheek repeatedly. "Nghh.... Mehhh..... Juvia feels like her face is being attacked..." Juvia swats the finger poking her face. "Oi don't mess with me. Wake up you lazy ass." Gray grabs both of her cheeks and pulls them outwards. "Geh! Gray-Sama! What are you doing? Juvia was in the middle of a very important dream." All of a sudden Juvia freezes. Her cheeks flush bright red and she starts looking around nervously. "Hey what's wrong with you?" "G-g-g-gray-Sama is willingly touching Juvia and he is really close..."
Gray quickly lets go of her cheeks and looks down. His face is hidden but you can see a hint of blush. "Sorry... Uh you were just kinda not waking up and uh I had to do something." Then the room is filled with tiny cries. Like the speed of light Juvia jumps up and heads over to the crib. She scoops up Sakura and takes her over to the couch. "Gray-Sama will you hold her for a moment while Juvia prepares her bottle?" "Uh uh sure I can do something simple like that." Juvia slowly passes Sakura over to Gray. As if she was the most fragile thing in the world he gently takes her in his arms. Though he might be unaware of it, Juvia can see that Gray thinks of Sakura as someone precious. Juvia smiles and walks over to prepare the bottle. "Ow for such a tiny fist it packs in a lot of punch." Sakura giggles as she playfully bops Gray on the nose. "Juvia this kid is violent. I'm pretty sure she's trying to start a fight with me." Juvia comes in shaking the bottle making sure all the contents are well mixed. "Now now Gray-Sama, she's only a baby you can't expect her to know right from wrong yet. Plus you were probably teasing her." Gray jokingly gasp, "Me teasing a pipsqueak, that's ridiculous, her being this tiny is already funny enough." Sakura bops Gray on the nose again. "See Gray-Sama, you're teasing her again. Here hand her over, so Juvia can feed her." Juvia sits on the couch and Gray hands Sakura over. Juvia begins feeding Sakura, who was eagerly awaiting for this moment. "Gray-Sama as much as Juvia loves having you here, don't you think you should go home.. It's just that it's late and you've helped Juvia so much already and she doesn't want to take up anymore of your time." Gray looks over at Juvia, " Huh? I offered to help Juvia, you didn't take up any of my time. But you're right it is pretty late. So I'll see you tomorrow then. You too, little pipsqueak." Gray stands up and heads to the door. "Don't forget to lock up after I leave." "Juvia won't forget. Good Night Gray-Sama." Gray opens the door and exits, "Good Night Juvia and Sakura."

~I need a good Dark Guild name.. So if someone doesn't mind please comment a good one! It would really help me out. Thanks! ( ̄▽ ̄) ~