Chapter 2: New Things

Early the next morning, Juvia is awoken by the sound of Sakura crying. "Ehhhh....Hold on! I'm up!" Juvia jumps out of bed at the speed of light and picks Sakura up. The first thing she does is check the baby's diaper, surprisingly it was clean. "Sakura, could you happen to be hungry?" The baby only cries more causing Juvia to freak out a little. "Juvia has milk but no bottles! Let's go to the store and get you some!" Juvia slides on a pair of slippers and rushes to the nearest store. "Excuse me, but Juvia needs help finding things for babies," she says as she rocks the crying Sakura. "Please let my husband help you with that. I can take the baby off your hands for the time being."
"Oh thank you very much! Juvia had to rush here in her pajamas and her mind is kind of a mess right now." The wife of the owner begins to giggle, "You must be a new mother. Don't worry I was like that as well. Trust me you'll get the hang of it soon." Juvia sighs in relief. "For now I'll take your daughter upstairs. Take your time." The woman heads upstairs with Sakura in her arms. "So young lady shall we begin your shopping spree?" Juvia grabs a cart and follows the man around. He starts placing in items in her cart, such as: diapers, bottles, formula, wet wipes, baby powder, clothes, toys, shampoo, several blankets, some towels, a backpack sort of thing to carry the baby in, and a diaper bag. "A baby is a big responsibility. Are you raising her alone?"
"Ah sort of. Juvia has a friend who is going to help me with Sakura."
"Your daughter has such a beautiful name."
"Thank you"
"For the crib and stroller I was thinking that I would have my two sons deliver them to you. So I need your address."
"Oh yes. Juvia understands." Juvia writes down her address and gives it to the man. "Please tell your sons to be careful. I live in the Fairy Tail dormitory and Erza is very protective. Make sure they notify her that it is Juvia's packages." The man chuckles, "Thank you for the warning. So you're a Fairy Tail wizard? Must be fun."
"Oh yes, Juvia enjoys everyday she is in the guild." The two make small talk as they walk over to the cash register. The man rings up all her items, "Okay so your total is 275 jewels. But for the new mother it will be 125 jewels."
"Thank you," she says as she pays the man. " My sons will deliver those two items we discussed earlier, in an hour." "Juvia will be waiting!" The man smiles at her and then yells for his wife, "Dear! The young lady is ready to go!"
"Okay coming down now!" The woman comes downstairs with Sakura in a new outfit. "I hope you don't mind but I changed her clothes. I put the cloak in this bag." Juvia looks at Sakura's new outfit which was footsie pajamas that were light blue. On the left sleeve there was a Teru Teru Bozu. "Those are very cute. But may Juvia ask why there is a Teru Teru Bozu drawn on there?" "On our daughters first birthday it had started raining. So I decided to draw it on there instead of making one. Funny thing is that the rain stopped 15 minutes later. We believed it was a lucky miracle so we kept it all this time."
"Then if it is a lucky miracle, Juvia will take care of it."
"Young lady you might want to use the carrier for your baby. You have four bags to hold."
"Oh the backpack thing? Alright!" Juvia takes it out of the box and straps it on herself. The woman laughs, "you have it backwards. This part goes in the front so the baby sits in front of you." The lady fixes it for Juvia and places Sakura in it. "There you're good to go!" Juvia slightly bows her head and grabs her bags. "Thank you again! Bye!" Juvia heads home, determined to master motherhood.