Ch. 4: Why Is Everyone Surprised

-A Few Hours After Juvia Arrives-
"Lucy, why is everyone surprised that Juvia has a baby?" Lucy sighs, "Well Juvia, you do tend to talk about Gray a lot. I guess everyone thought that it is weird that Gray isn't on your mind right now." Juvia gently tosses Sakura in the air. "Gray-Sama is always on Juvia's mind! But Juvia can also think about other things! This is a perfect opportunity to show Gray-Sama that she can be responsible for someone else." Lucy laughs. "Oh speaking of Sakura, Juvia needs help putting her crib together. Juvia didn't have a chance to ask Gajeel-Kun. Now he's gone on a mission. Do you think Natsu-San can do it?"
"Juvia as a friend I will tell you right now that, that is a really bad idea. Nasty is destructive.."
"Oh but he built a little home for us when we were trying to hatch Happy. So maybe he could help you," Lisanna comments as she collects the Wizards cups from the table. Lucy hesitates for a moment and sighs, "We could ask him when he gets here."
-A Couple Minutes Later-
The guild door is suddenly kicked open and flying in is Gray. "Stupid Ice Pervert! Wear clothes like a normal person," yells Natsu as he storms in. "Stupid Lizard Boy! Are you trying to pick a fight?!"
"I wouldn't have to if you weren't a pervert!"
"Seriously this is gonna turn the guild into a big brawl zone," Lucy says as she face palms herself. "Uh Juvia realized this might not be the safest place for the baby to be." Juvia quickly places herself and the baby behind the bar. Then like usual the guild is in a huge fight. Fire is flying everywhere, whatever clothes Gray had on were now on the ground, Mirajane is hit with a flying bottle, and Erza is getting pissed. And then the final blow to end this madness happens. Natsu knocks into Erza causing her to crush her cake. "NATSU!!! GRAY!!!!" She stands up and grabs the two and knocks their heads together. They lay on the floor stunned. "Well at least it's over. Hey Juvia you can come out now," yells Lucy. Juvia pops up and walks out from behind the bar. Juvia hands Sakura over to Lucy and dusts herself off. "Hello Sakura. You just witnessed your first guild fight. It must have been scary for you, huh?" Lucy wiggles her finger in front of Sakura's face. With her left hand, Sakura grabs Lucy's finger. "Kyahhh!!! Soooo Cute!!! Juvia did you see what she did?!??" Juvia lets out a giggle, "Juvia saw, Juvia saw." Lucy passes Sakura back to Juvia. A couple seconds later Natsu and Gray walk over to the girls. "Hey Lucy and Juvia," Natsu says with his usual grin. "Hi Natsu."
"Hello Natsu-San. Hello Gray-Sama!"
"Sup"
"Wait Juvia. Who is that?" Natsu asks Juvia as he sticks his face close to Sakura's. *hyah* Lucy kicks Natsu away. "Natsu haven't you heard of personal space. She'll tell you but you don't have to be so close."
"Lucy is jealllllloooouuusss," purrs Happy who appeared out of nowhere. "Where the heck did you come from?"
"This is Juvia's daughter, Sakura." Gray and Natsu look at Juvia, their mouths open wide. "Your kid? That's awesome! Let me train her to kick ass!!" Natsu yells excitedly. "Y-y-your kid," Gray stutters out. "Gray-Sama, what's wrong?"
"Who's the father," Gray says coldly.
"Juvia doesn't know. Sakura is adopted, Juvia only met her mother." ~Why is Gray-Sama so surprised... And did he sound mad...~