Chapter 124

4 months later

mackenzie pov

the loud, long beep made my heart drop.

all of the doctors and surgeons took our masks off sadly.

i looked at everyone, "we did the best we could guys...he had leaukemia, a failing lung and internal bleeding in his head." i said.

they all nodded and i sighed and left the room quickly.

i have never been this upset with a loss.

i feel crushed.

i didn't even know the kid.

i looked at the tv in a random patients room.

"and the justin bieber facade with mariah yeater is still in motion. mariah has held her statement strongly, continuing to say that bieber has gotten her pregnant and is the father of her child, kevin yeater. but the real question is how is justin bieber's wife, mackenzie fields bieber taking this whole incident?"

i walked away, holding my 6 1/2 month pregnant stomach.

"bieber. your shift is over. we'll page you if anything." 

"thanks martha." i said and hung up my scrubs and left as quick as i could.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"hey how was work?" justin asked.

"fantastic. in every patient room there was a tv. mariah yeater had justin bieber's baby! so fantastic!" i said sarcastically.

justin sighed, "mack...it's not true okay? i promise you. you know i would never hurt you like that." he said sincerely, grabbing my hand.

i sighed and looked into his honey brown eyes.

"i know you wouldn't...but that bitch is raging. jay...maybe we should just-"

"no mackenzie we have talked about this! i'm not paying her a penny of my money!" he said and stood up.

i groaned and stood, "justin! if we pay her to admit that you didn't do this then everything will be okay!"

"damn it mackenzie! i thought you were on my side about this!" he said, slamming his hand on our table.

i grabbed his hands, "i am. justin i am 100% on your side but babe...we can settle this."

he shook his head, "i'm not paying her mack. i know the truth. that kid isn't mine. and i can prove it."

"how?" i asked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

alison pov

"alison no. i'm telling you. blue would look better." emily said as we shopped at home depot.

"no! emily! if we paint caroline and mason's room blue it'll look like it's just for a boy! and that's not fair!" i said and put the blue sample down.

"i'm telling you. a light, soft green. it's calming and rejuvenating." 

emily sighed, "fine. you win this time blondie." emily said and pointed her finger at me.

i leaned forward and bit her finger.

she gasped, "ouch! alison! what the hell?" she said and laughed.

i shrugged and pushed the cart, "never put your tasty finger near my face when i am hungry."

emily chuckled, "you're so cute." i smiled and shrugged, "what can i say? i'm adorable."