Chapter 6

I am sorry it's taken this long to put up this chapter. Hope you enjoy.

~ Sakura's P.O.V ~

Today was like any other day. The only thing I could think about was what was going to happen after school. While I was putting my books in my bag Ichigo came up to me.

"Do you want me to come with you to Urahara's shop?" he asked.

"No, that's ok. I don't want to inconvenience you," I said.

"Alright. I guess I'll see you around," he said.

"Ya," I said.

After I finished stuffing my books into my bag I left school and went straight to Urahara's shop.
It took no longer than twenty minutes to reach Urahara's shop and when I came face to face with it Urahara was already waiting for me at the entrance.

"Are you ready for your training?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said.

"Follow me," he said.

I followed him to an entrance that leads to the basement. While we were walking down the stairs I noticed how long they were, along with a patch of light up ahead. When we reached the end of the staircase I gaped in awe.

"How is this possible? " I said.

It was a large room with a ceiling and walls painted to resemble a cloudy sky over a floor of desolate, brown, craggy land dotted with dead trees. How could something like this be under Urahara's shop?

"Welcome to my secret training grounds," he said.

As we walked farther out I noticed a person stand a few feet ahead of us. I saw a slender, dark-skinned woman of average height, with golden-colored eyes and long purple hair in a ponytail. We walked up to her and she said, "Is this the girl?" urahara said yes and left, leaving me with her.

"My name is Yoruichi Shihouin," she said, "Your Sakura, right?'

"Yes," I said.

"I'll be training you for now," she said.

"Exactly what type of training are we doing?" I asked.

"We need to figure out what that tattoo of yours does. Could you unwrap it?" she said.

I started unwrapping it and while I was unwrapping it I noticed Yoruichi looking at my tattoo's. It looked like she was studying it. I put the unwrapped bandages in my pocket and waited.

"May I see your arm?" she asked.

I gave her my arm and she looked it over. She twisted my arm back and forth while she observed the designs. I waited a few minutes till she let go of my arm and motions for me to follow her. I followed her to this small clearing that had rocks circling around it, kind of like the standing stones in Scotland. She told me to sit and I did. She sat in front of me and started thinking, that's my guess anyway.

"Have you ever meditated before?" she asked.

"Not really," I said.

"Alright, I want you to close your eyes and focus on your tattooed arm. Hopefully something will happen," she said.

I closed my eyes and started concentrating on my arm. It took awhile but I finally started to feel that burning sensation from yesterday. I looked down at my arm and it was glowing red again, but brighter.

"Good. Keep going," she said.

I concentrated harder and the glow intensified, along with the burning sensation. While I was concentrating on it I also thought of a kunai. The next thing I know a kunai forms in my hand.

"You can summon weapons from the designs on your arm. Very interesting," she said.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Why don't you trying other weapons," she said.

I did as she told and tried summoning different weapons. For the next hour I was summoning all sorts of blades. It was tiring and exhausting. I lean against one of the rocks and Yoruichi hands me a bottle of water, which I chug down in a matter of seconds.

"You are progressing very fast for someone who has never done this before," she said.

"I started getting us to it. It just got easier the more I use it," I said.

While I sat there I started thinking about something, so I decided to ask Yoruichi, "Could we try hand to hand combat?"

"Are you sure about that?" she asked.

"Ya, I want to test a theory out," I said.

"Ok, follow me," she said.

We got up and I followed her to a clearing. She stopped a few feet infront of me and got in a fighting stance, so I did the same. She came at me with a right punch and I blocked it. She switched from punching to kicking and I blocked all of them.

"You're very good. Have you been training?" she asked.

"Nope, I've never trained to fight before," I said.

"Why don't you advance on me now," she said.

I shook my head yes and advanced. I threw punches in all directions and actually landed a few hits which surprised Yoruichi. This went on for almost an hour because I was still tired after summoning those weapons.

"For someone who has never fought before you're an expert at it," she said.

"I think it has something to do with the tattoo," I said.

"How so?" she asked.

"When I first got into a fight with a couple boys I clobbered them. It surprised me since I never knew how to fight in the first place," I said.

"Alright, I think we should end todays training," she said.

We walked back up to Urahara's shop and I grabbed my stuff and went home.