Chapter 5

~ Sakura's P.O.V ~

I wonder where he is taking me. I was also wondering if he really knew what could have happened between me and those guys.

"Hey ichigo... where are you taking me exactly?" I asked.

"A friend of mine that may just be able to answer your questions," he said.

"You really think that they can help?" I asked.

"Ya, he helps with these sorts of things," he said.

"What sorts of things?" I asked.

"Anything dealing with what I told you about yesterday," he said.

For the next couple of minutes we didn't talk. While I was thinking things through I didn't notice Ichigo stop so I walking right into him. I rubbed my nose and looked up at him.

"We're here," he said.

I looked in front of him to see an alleyway leading to a small shop. We walked up to it to see a boy picking on a girl.

"Is Urahara here?" Ichigo asked.

"He is. I'll go get him," the girl said.

After she left we just stood there and the boy kept looking at me. Why does he keep looking at me? Is there something on my face? No, it must be because of my hair. Great, another one who thinks my hair is weird.

"Who's the pinky?" he asked.

I grew a tick mark and looked at him. Pinky. Ok, that kid pisses me off. I gave him my special glare and he backed of.

"My name is Sakura brat," I said.

"Who you calling brat pinky!" he yelled.

"If you don't stop calling me that then I won't call you brat," I yelled back.

"Leave the poor girl alone Jinta."

I looked up from glaring at the boy to see a man wearing a hat and a fan in his hand. He looked straight at me. As if he was looking into my soul.

"Why don't you two come in," he said.

He lead us to a room with a table in the middle. He sat down along with Ichigo and I decided to sit next to Ichigo. A few second later a man came out with tea and set them in front of us. When he left the guy with the hat turned to Ichigo.

"Now what pleasure do I have for this visit Ichigo," he said.

"I was hoping to ask you a question about her," Ichigo said pointing to me.

"Its a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sakura Yukimura," I said.

"I'm Kisuke Urahara, please call me Urahara," he said, "Now your question."

Ichigo and I told Urahara everything about me and what happened to those guys. When we finished we gave him some time to think. While he was thinking my right arm started to burn a little so I started rubbing it, and it caught the eye of Ichigo.

"You ok?" he asked.

"My arm feels like its burning for some reason," I said.

"May I see your arm Sakura?" he asked.

I got up and sat next to Urahara. I gave him my right arm and he started unwrapping the bandages. When the bandages came off the markings were a different color, red. I gasped along with Ichigo.

"What's wrong?" Urahara asked.

"The color used to be black, not red," Ichigo said.

"Has this happened before?" Urahara asked me.

"Ne-never," I said.

While Urahara was examining my arm the color started fading back to black and the burning sensation disappeared along with it. I wonder what happened?

"There is definitely something special about you and this arm," Urahara said.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked.

"No.. but I do sense spiritual presser coming from you," Urahara said, "It is possible that she is like Chad and Orihime."

"How so?" I asked.

"At some point they were attack by a hollow while still in the womb of their mother, giving them these powers," Urahara explained.

"What should I do know?" I asked.

"I'll have have a friend of mine train you to unlock that power," he said.

"Are you referring to Yoruichi? " Ichigo asked.

"Of course," he said flipping flipping his fan open in front of his face, "Why don't you stop by tomorrow after school."

"Alright... and thank you," I said.

"No problem," he said.

Ichigo and I both grabbed our bags and left the shop. In truth I can't wait till tomorrow.