"Quit playing with your food and finish it." He scraped the rest of the food on his plate on to his fork.

"Are your friends coming over again?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"Yes. Which means you have to be in your room." I set my fork down and took a deep breath.

"What if I don't want to?" He laughed at me.

"Lex, don't joke. You are going in your room after you are done." I looked him square in the eye.

"I don't want to. I want to meet your friends." He looked at me trying to find my joke. Then he got serious.

"You are going in your room and that is final."

"You can't make me!" I said without shaking my voice.

"You want to bet Lex?" I stood up.

"Your not my father!" And with that I stomped off and left him in the house alone. I went to the woods. It wasn't till 9:00 that I got back, and that's when I noticed it. The smell of death.

Present

"LEX! Come back here!" I didn't listen to him. I was a good runner, if he wanted to chase me he could.

"Mica let her go. She needs-"

"Let her go! Are you insane? My men are out there! They don't know she's my mate! All they know is she is a rogue." I heard the footsteps behind me quicken so I ran.

"Crap. Lex! Please stop!" I didn't stop. Not until I got to a clearing and heard some laughter.

"What do we have here boys?" I whipped my head to the left. There stood a tall skinny man with black hair and blue eyes. He only wore cut off jean shorts.

"Looks like a rogue to me." Another voice came from my right.

"You know what we do to rogues Sam?"

"Please. Just leave me alone. Trust me you won't like the outcome of your actions."

"What are you going to do to us?" Said the tall one with black hair.

"Its not what she'll do to you its what I'll do to you." Mica stepped out from the woods.

"What do you mean? It's that rogue we saw this morning. You wanted her dead. You said it yourself." He wanted me dead? He would have killed me!

"What?" I barely managed. Mica took a step closer to me and I backed away. He sighed.

"Lex, you don't understand-"

"Oh I understand. You would have killed me if you had the chance. I get it now. No wonder my parents hated alpha's." Mica looked at me and before I knew it he had his hands around my upper arms.

"You listen to me. You don't know what I've gone through and honestly I doubt you ever will. So don't judge me for hating your kind-"

"My kind? So now-"

"You will not interrupted your alpha when I am speaking to you! And sense I am your mate as well, you will do as I say! Is that clear to you?" He shook me slightly and I cringed away from the power he was giving off. His eyes were black and they seemed to scare me but keep me calm at the same time.

"Mica! Let go of your mate!" Mica looked over to the man that had spoken and growled. Then out of nowhere he turned back to me and kissed me. I tried pushing away, but my wolf loved this. I couldn't fight him and her. Finally he pulled away and rested his head against my forehead.

"Don't disobey me, please. There are some things that when I tell you them I not only expect you to listen to, but also understand that I am telling you these things because I don't want you to get hurt." With that he let go of one of my arms and pulled me back to the house with the other. When we got back to the house he took me back to his room and locked the door. I was a prisoner in my mates' house.

Mica's POV

"You know you didn't have to do that right?" I turned around to see my uncle standing there.

"She needs to learn her place."

"She doesn't know what a pack is or how we work. And if you keep throwing her in that room she won't want to stay." He said calmly.

"Uncle, she isn't going to listen to me. I don't want her wondering off until I mate with her. After that, well everyone will know she's my mate. Then she can wonder my territory all she wants."

"Then she won't want to leave." I looked at him in surprise. He knew me too well. I sighed.

"What am I going to do with her Uncle?" He patted me on the back.

"Show her you love and trust her." That was easier said then done. 

***

That's Lex to the side--> 

Comment

Vote

Share

thanks all  

lov u all!:)