[ch. 27]

Once we got to the house Luke turned the car off and slammed his door shut as he stormed into the house. I always got scared of Luke when he was angry because there's no telling what he'd be capable of doing. I looked back at the boys and they looked at one another before getting out of the car with me following behind them.

Once I got into the house Ashton and Harry stood by the couch and kept kicking their feet at the ground while loud crashing and thudding went on upstairs. I started to head up there when Harry grabbed hold of my wrist and gave me a look, and I knew that look was be careful. I nodded at him and he let me go upstairs to see Luke.

I walked in and saw him punch a hole into the wall as he picked up his water glass and smashed it against the wall causing his hand to bleed, he didn't seem to care but that's when I began to freak out. "Luke!" I shouted getting his attention, he looked into my eyes and I could tell he was angry and hurt.

"Get out of here Lana." He said softly as he breathed heavily and clenched his fists together.

"Luke please your hand..." I mumbled grabbing it slowly to look at it, he snatched it away from me and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Lana please get out.." He said holding back a growl. That's when he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall causing me to let out a scream.

I was so scared I began to shake as I cupped his face in my hands, "Luke." I pleaded looking into his hurt blue eyes.

He let go of me and fell to his knees, going down with him he began to swear under his breath, "I'm sorry baby, I'm fucked up." He sobbed and I hadn't a clue to why he was crying. "All I did was fuck around with girls and Kimberly was one of them.. Just seeing her reminded me of the guy I use to be and I'm trying not to be him anymore.." He said tugging at his already messy hair.

"Luke I don't think you're that other guy, what I see is someone trying to forget their past no matter how hard it is." I explained to him while I cupped his cheeks, "It's going to be alright Luke, we can get through this together." I said.

He sat with his legs stretched out and pulled me into his lap as his arms wrapped around me tightly and his head was buried in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry I got you into all of this Lana, I never wanted you to be in danger. It's just when I saw you that day I thought 'Damn I've gotta have that girl,' and I didn't think you'd even acknowledge me but you did.." Luke explained to me and I felt a blush start to appear onto my face.

I giggled, "Kinda hard not to acknowledge you when your hand started going up my thigh." I grinned and Luke gave me a light chuckle.

"Just wanted your attention." He smirked at me.

"I think you got it." I smiled as he began to lean in close to me.

He didn't respond back, he crashed his lips to mine as I longed to feel this moment since our last heated make out session early today. He pulled me closer to him so that I was now in his lap as he held onto my sides, I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to run my fingers through his blonde hair that I absolutely loved. His tongue kept sliding over my bottom lip and I knew he wanted to deepen the kiss, but instead of letting him I broke away from the kiss and began to trial them down his collarbone.

He chuckled lightly, "Lana." He groaned trying to hold back a moan. I smirked to myself and continued to kiss his weak spot that I knew he didn't want me to find. "Lana baby, stop.." He breathed out heavily as he gripped onto my waist tighter.

Once I found his weak spot I nibbled at it which got a reaction out of Luke. He growled and before I knew it he was on top of me and I was underneath him making him the dominate one at this point. He began to do the same thing I did to him except he found my weak spot within a matter of seconds. I was struggling not to be loud or moan or anything.

"What's my name baby?" He asked seductively, I wasn't going to give in so quick but a I just might if he keeps trailing kisses down my neck. That's when he stopped and I thought it was for good, but I was wrong. Luke began to suck a bruise right under my earlobe causing me to groan and let out a shaky breath.

"Luke." I moaned out which seemed to of pleased him. He stopped sucking on my neck and smirked.

"Don't you ever forget that." Luke winked at me as we just sat there cuddling with each other.

-

I felt a sharp pain in my leg and shot up from bed in a panic, looking over I saw Luke tossing and turning while clenching his fists together. His eyes were closed tightly while his nose scrunched up every now and then. I carefully tried to place my hand into his clenched one which wouldn't open so I held his fist in both my hands, he stirred and woke up instantly.

He checked his surroundings and once his eyes were fix on me he pulled me into his chest and took a deep breath while he kissed the top of my head. "Thank goodness you're okay baby." He sighed with relief.

"I was laying next to you the whole time Luke.." I explained.

"Not in my nightmare... But you're here now and that's all that matters to me." He said hugging me tightly. I knew I shouldn't ask what it was about but my curiosity got to me and it just slipped out.

"What was it about?" I asked twirling my hair around my finger. Luke looked at me and sighed.

"Me losing you.." He mumbled with a sniffle, "Lana do you know what I see in a world without you?" He asked me and I didn't answer, I only shrugged. "Nothing." He responded.

"Really?"

"You are my world Lana, and if you're gone so is my world." He explained and I couldn't help but blush at him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well looks like you'll be stuck with me for awhile." I teased and Luke didn't seem to get the joke so I lightly shoved him, "I mean I won't be going anywhere anytime soon, until then you're stuck with me." Luke chuckled and began twiddling his fingers as he gave me a side smile.

"Well I'm glad I'm stuck with you." Luke said cupping my face and giving me a kiss on my nose before laying back down. I laid down too and rested my head onto his bare chest as we began to cuddle. "I better see your beautiful face in the morning." Luke said after a minute of silence.

"Can't promise it'll be beautiful but I'll be here." I smiled up at him.

"You're always beautiful through my eyes baby," Luke said which caused me to awe and blush. "Goodnight Lana, my love." He yawned before falling back asleep.

"Goodnight Luke." I whispered before I too fell asleep with Luke.

-

ugh ik it's short just been so busy im sorry

nicole xx

and happy belated 5 years to my boys who've made it so far, proud of them!