[ch. 23]

Once I was dressed I went back downstairs and noticed Luke was already dressed and ready to go wherever it was we'd be going. I walked up next to him and smiled up at him while he looked down at me with a grin.

"Ready?" He asked me and I nodded while he intertwined out fingers and I blushed. "Hey Ash can I barrow your car?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded throwing him his keys which Luke caught. He thanked Ashton before the two of us walked out of the house and got into Ashton's car.

Luke started up the car and backed out of the driveway before he put the car into drive and drove off to wherever we'd be going.

"Luke where are we going?" I asked just curious so I knew what we'd be doing.

"Well I figured since Ashton got you clothes, why shouldn't I?" He explained and I looked at him and shook my head.

"No, I don't need anymore clothes Luke." I said trying to convince him that I didn't need anymore clothes.

"Nonsense, what kind of girl doesn't want clothes?" Luke asked with a chuckle, "I mean you guys complain about having nothing to wear when your closets are full of clothes." He laughed explaining the truth, I'm one of those girls he's talking about.

"Well we get tired of the same outfit for too long." I tried to explain and Luke rolled his eyes.

"You girls and your outfits." Luke chuckled shaking his head.

"And you boys with your shoes." I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Lana if you haven't noticed I wear whatever shoes I want and don't care. Now if we're to talk about my hair, that is completely different." He argued running his fingers through it to make it quiff upwards.

"Okay girls care about their hair too." I defended crossing my arms.

"Trust me I know." Luke chuckled, "Calum's sister proved that." He groaned before stopping at the red light.

"Do I have to get something, I'm honestly okay with clothes." I said but Luke looked like he was about to argue with my statement.

"Yes, get whatever you want because I'm paying for it." He said and I thought about it for a second, if I don't want anything then he isn't spending any money.

"Okay." I smiled over at him and he chuckled.

"And don't think I won't let you leave unless you get at least and entire outfit." He added and I groaned, "That means shoes, accessories, and so on until you have a full outfit." I looked at him and punched him in the shoulder.

"I hate you." I mumbled rolling my eyes as Luke placed his hand on my thigh and sighed.

"No you don't, you can't hate me Lana." He chuckled squeezing my thigh making me look over at him as he gave me a cheeky smirk.

"Watch me." I said trying to test him, I crossed my arms and turned the other way.

Before I knew it we were at the store, or mall I should say since it was huge. I gasped at how big this mall was, once we were inside I couldn't believe all the stores they had here. It was unbelievable and mind blowing.

"Let's go shopping." Luke grinned intertwining our fingers together. We went up the escalators and I saw the store pink, I really didn't want him to buy me anything but he won't let me leave here until I do.

Once we walked into the store all the girls there were staring at Luke who seemed to be uncomfortable with all the staring and clothes he saw. He stayed extra close to me and kept hugging me whenever he felt like someone was staring at him.

"Luke." I giggled at his cute actions, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want these girls to know I'm taken so they stop staring.." He said shyly and that made me blush and I knew he couldn't see me blushing since he was behind me.

I looked at the racks trying to find just one outfit here so we could go, plus they have a sale today so hopefully it won't be too expensive. I found grey joggers with a black tank top and a zip up jacket to go with it. Luke found a headband for me to wear that matched the outfit and as he set it in my hand he leaned down and gave me a short yet sweet kiss on the lips.

"I think you've got a whole outfit babe." Luke said looking at the outfit I had in my arms. Nodding we went to stand in line so we could check out and leave.

As we were standing in line someone called out Luke's name. "Oh my gosh Lucas is that you?" Both of us turning around to see who said that was a girl with perfect curly brown hair with blonde tips and sunglasses set on the top of her head. In all she looked gorgeous and I felt a little self conscious and jealous.

"Fuck.." Luke swore under his breath before he faked smiled at her, "Kimberly." He sighed waving at her.

"Long time no see Lukey." She said with a slight squeal in her voice when she called Luke, Lukey.

He laughed nervously, "Yeah, I suppose." He said scratching the back of his head.

"Same old Luke." Kimberly said pushing on his chest, "Great seeing you again Lukey." She said with a wink while he hand trailed from his waist up to his chest before she left waving him goodbye.

I looked up at Luke who had a worried look on his face, I handed him the clothes and stepped out of line. "Lana-"

"I just need some fresh air, it's a little hot in here.." I mumbled lying about the heat, I did want to be alone for right now. "I'll be next door." I said to him and he nodded before I left the store and went next door to some toy shop.

I guess I'm just jealous that Kimberly came out of nowhere and starting getting touchy with Luke, and the fact that she acted like I wasn't there bothered me too. I scrunched my nose up and clenched my fists together before relaxing with a deep sigh.

I started to leave the store to go back into pink to see Luke when I was pulled into a little dressing room so quick I didn't even get time to shout out for help. Again it was someone in all black trying to hit me but I kicked him in the gut and ran out of the dressing room. He came out as well and I grabbed the only thing close to me, with it I threw it at him hitting him hard in the head.

He too grabbed something and tried throwing it at me, I'm sure the people that work here would stop it if they weren't behind the counter scared and or hiding. He threw something once again and it hit me hard in my head which hurt like hell.

"Enough!" He shouted with a deep voice he ran up and tackled me sending me to the ground struggling to get away from him. He had me pinned and pulled out a knife.

"Luke!" I shouted trying to kick and wail around to get him off me, but none of it worked. I just prayed Luke heard me.

"Hey!" I heard as I felt a weight being lifted off from on top of me. Hands wrapped around me and lead me out of the store quickly and I turned to see Luke. "We gotta get you home now." Luke said as we rushed to the car to get back to Harry's house.

-

whoa o.o

nicole xx