Chapter 7 *: Just stick it in, Hemmings

Fuck it - there needs to be a little Muke in this.
~~~

Michael didn't know how it happened but he and Luke were topless and making out on Michael's bed. He didn't even want to kiss Luke and he doubted that Luke wanted to kiss him, he just couldn't stop staring at the way Luke's lips stood out from the side of his profile and felt himself leaning forward. Luke's hands automatically reached forward and grabbed at Michael's shirt and Michael wanted to ask if Luke was expecting this to happen as he surely didn't seem surprised, but his fingers found their way into Luke's quiff and began slowly tugging at the ends of it.

"Michael," Luke breathed as he felt a scaly tongue forcing it's way into his mouth and colliding for dominance with his. Michael climbed on top of Luke and pushed him down onto his duvet causing their teeth to hit only once, but neither seemed to care.
"Shut up," Michael grumbled, gripping onto both sides of Luke's throat so that he could feel the slight vibrations that slipped out of his voice box when Michael would harshly grind down on him.

It wasn't long before Michael couldn't stand the constriction of his skinny jeans keeping his cock tightly digging into his thigh. He pulled away and just about managed to pull his jeans off, even though they got stuck at his ankles. He turned to Luke, who was doing the same, so he peppered small kisses along Luke's jaw and Luke's neck and Luke's chest and just Luke. He ran his lips across any patch of skin that he could as Luke couldn't stand it any more and was just whimpering Michael's name on repeat beneath him.

He'd given up taking his jeans off as they were now just past his knobbly knees and Michael harshly tugged them off before grabbing his throat again. He kissed Luke so hard that he thought his lips would be bruised and bleeding because he could feel the outlines of Luke's front teeth. Michael squeezed his hands and Luke harshly grabbed his bum, digging his fingernails into the black material that covered it and caused Michael to let out a throaty moan that vibrated in Luke's mouth and made him feel all tingly.

It was completely different from the first time. This time, Michael wasted no time in pulling Luke's boxers down and spreading the pre cum from the tip of his dick down to the base of it and cupping Luke's balls - because now he knew he liked it. Luke wasted no time into flipping them over and freeing Michael of his boxers. "Do you have any lube?" Luke mumbled as he started kissing down Michael's neck and wrapping his fingers around Michael.
"Just stick it in, Hemmings," Michael muttered but Luke wasn't having any of it.

He pulled away from Michael and stared into his eyes for a moment before saying "Turn around." Michael complied instantly. Luke's fingers went back to Michael's bum as he cupped it, and grabbed it, and squeezed it so hard that he knew there would be bruises in the shape of his fingertips there in the morning.

He shuffled down the bed and licked a stripe of spit against Michaels hole that made him clench."Fuck," Michael muttered when he felt Luke's tongue circling his hole and pressing the tip inside after every full rotation. Luke held three of his fingers in front of Michael's lips and tapped them a couple of times before Michael got the hint and opened up and sucked and licked on them, making sure to get every crevice up to the point where Luke was scared that he was going to swallow them.

He removed his tongue, which caused Michael to sigh and pressed a finger flat against Michael's clenching hole. "Patience," Luke muttered, taking his other hand and using it to hold down Michael's hips when Michael tried to shove it in himself.
"I swear to fucking Christ Luke, if you don't do something soo-oh," Michael bit onto his wrist when Luke prodded a finger in through the tight ring of muscles. The first one was always the hardest. He slowly dragged it out, circled it around Michael's hole and shoved it back in on repeat until Michael whispered "More."

By the time he'd managed to squeeze all three of his fingers in and roughly move them, stretching them out and bending them in awkward positions, Michael was pushing his bum in the air to meet each shove. "You ready?" Luke asked, spitting on his hand and using it to slack up his dick before he held it against Michael's bum.
"Yeah," Michael breathed but Luke didn't move. "For fucks sake, Hemmings," Michael complained, about to turn around, but was held down by one of Luke's hands. Luke chucked slightly to himself before he slapped Michael's bum with his cock once and slowly pushed it in.

"Shit," and "Fuck," were the only words Luke seemed to be able to mutter when he slowly started moving in and out. Michael had his eyes tightly shut and blindly reached out and gripped the headboard so hard that his knuckles turned white whilst he got used to the feeling. "You okay?" Luke asked, leaning down so that his chest was pressed at Michael's back. He harshly bit down on Michael's shoulder when he nodded his head and grabbed his hips.

"F-Faster," Michael managed to stutter out as Luke located Michael's prostate that unleashed a bundle of nerves inside of him and made him feel light headed for a moment. Luke rested his forehead in between Michael's shoulder blades as he grabbed his hips and slammed into the boy, which caused them both to move up the bed slightly. Michael was grateful that no one else was home right now as all that could be heard was the banging of the headboard of his bed against the wall. His knuckles felt like they were being constantly slammed into a door as they were still gripping the headboard, and of course being smacked against the wall along with it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" Luke started but suddenly chocked on a moan and let his entire body collapse onto Michael's as he heavily panted. After he'd managed to regulate his breathing he grabbed Michael's shoulder and turned him to the side so that he could take Michael's still hard dick in his hand and quickly move his hand up and down until Michael was quietly whimpering as the hot, sticky liquid hit his chest.

Michael turned and laid on his back, Luke was laid on his side, propping his head up with his hand "Do you still want to tell Calum?"

~~~
My neighbour's playing obnoxiously loud rap music and it's pissing me off.