Chapter 22: Prepare For War

Sean's POV

I stand over my mate looking at her gray fur. I see that there are a few white patches of fur which must have come from her mother. She sees me looking at her and her eyes turn golden with love and compassion. I nudge my head into her neck and her eyes turn into a hazel color. This has to be her natural color but it's completely different from her human form.  She playfully bites my neck, and runs off into the woods. I run after her and find her by the creek I first took her to.  She turns and and jumps onto my back. 

If it's a fight she wants, it's a fight she'll get. We roll around nipping and bitting each other. Finally, she jumps off my back and runs deeper into the woods. I go to chase after her but she dispersers. I think we are still playing but suddenly, somethings off. She couldn't have shifted since she doesn't know how. Where is she? I can't smell her and I'm starting to get worried.  I looked around and even called out my wolf. Where Is She!!! I Asked my wolf. 'I Don't know? I can't smell her nor feel her. It's like she  completely disappeared! I'm freaking out man, I need my mate!'  I know I said quiting down my wolf. I decide that standing here is doing absolutely nothing, so I run off into the direction I saw her going in. I searched for what felt like hours and I still couldn't find her. My wolf was freaking out and so was I. The sun started to come up and I went back to her house.

When I came, her parents were sitting on a bench waiting for our return. I walked over to them and they looked at me with hope. Then seeing how Aly wasn't by my side, they look all over to see if they can find her. When neither of them sees her, they look down at me. "What happened?" Her mothers breathed out. I whimpered and she nodded getting that I didn't know how to change back. "Think that your a human. What your arms and legs felt like and with clothes please." I did as she said and before I knew it I was back to my human self. 

Soon, Aly's dad comes up to me and yells out. "I won't ask you one more time, Where Is SHE!" He practically yells. " I don't know. We were playing and she ran off. I couldn't trace her, I couldn't even smell her. I don't know where she is." I say collapsing onto my knees after I finish. I see her dad boil with rage as he picks me up, punches me, and then throws me back down to the ground. I probally deserved that. "Shit!" Her dad mumbles under his breath. I look at him and ask "Wait, do you know what happened to her?"

He shot me a death glare but I ignored it. If he knew anything about my mate, I will find out about it. He sighed and said "Only one type of person can mask a wolf's scent so that no one can smell it...............Hunters." I sucked in a breath at his words. No, no, no! Why would a hunter want my mate?! I thought on it until it came to me "They're going to kill her." Both of her parents looked at me and then her dad nodded. 

"Hunters hate us. They will do whatever it takes to kill off out population. Including taking a Luna." He says sadly. I didn't know what to do. Hunters are one of the most powerful people. All they know is how to kill and harm us. What do I do!? I stood up and paced until My eyes found her father. "Look, I have everything that says that you shouldn't trust me, but listen. We need to get her back. If we plan an attack right away, they might not see it coming. We need her back, all of us." When I finished my little speech, he placed his hand on my shoulder. "You are right. I still don't like you though." He says. I nodded out of complete respect.

We walked into the house and immediately went to his office. He called his pack and I called mine. We all met right by the house both packs staring at each other. Both me and Aly's father explained the situation to the packs. Seeing how both of the packs soon to be Luna was captured, everyone agreed to help. We introduced the packs to each other so that there would be no mini war within ourselves. A team were nobody can work together is not a team at all. We trained for about a day and soon we found that we had some very strong wolves on our side. Everyone got healing supplies and the pack hospital was stocking up as well to heal the injured. This would be the last war. I knew that if we could pull this off, we wouldn't be bothered by the hunters anymore. Well not for a century, at least.  We made our strategies and soon, we were ready for war. No matter what I have to do, I will get Aly back, even if that means dying.  

AN

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I'm going to be ending this book and I'm thinking a little of a tragedy but not for the couple. I don't know. Tell me what you think and I'll see what I can do. Thank you all so much for reading this far and I hope you read till the end! - Aly