Chapter 8: Time

Sean ~Pov~

While Aly and I are hugging in the woods, I suddenly hear footsteps. I can tell Aly hears them too for she grows tense in my arms. I look at her and she says " it's my parents, I know it. But I want to stay with you." She says as she snuggles deeper into my arms. She's so cute, I want more time together too. Thinking this, I say "if you want to talk, come with me." And just like that we ran far away from the footsteps. I led and Aly followed close behind me. I knew where a nice stream was. I took her to the stream in the middle of the woods. Suddenly, Aly jumped in my back and hugged me from behind. I laughed, and it felt good for I haven't laughed in a long time. I gave her a piggy back ride and ran around the woods some more.

When I finally stopped, I took her back to the stream and we both sat down. She looked at me and I stared back. We didn't need words, for I knew that she knew what I felt and I knew what she felt. Finally she said "So, my mate," she said in a purr," tell me about yourself." I looked at her eyes and knew I couldn't resist. Those eyes where so deep, so beautiful, I could feel the love just through one stare. Finally I nodded and asked "what else do you need to know after that little show at the house." I saw her think, and she said " I want to know what you feel about me."

Once again I laughed, and I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She giggled and leaned backwards onto my chest. "Well, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." And that was true. She was tall with long dark brown hair, tanned skin, the perfect eyes, and curves in all the right places. she giggled again but this time she blushed deep red as well. How cute! This just made me want to tease her. I turned her face to mine and said, "you have the perfect eyes." And I kissed both her eyes. "The perfect nose." And I kissed her nose. "The perfect ears." And I nibbled on her ears, and at this, she let out a small moan. Ohh she shouldn't have done that, now I won't be able to stop. " And the perfect lips." I kissed her lips with much more passion then I did the other parts of her body.

Immediately, she moaned with pleasure and i could tell, we both had passion in our hearts. I thrusted my tongue into her mouth and our tongues intertwined. I moved my hands down to her waist and traced my fingers up her spine. While doing this, I never broke the kiss and Aly continues to moan with pleasure. Feeling the lust, my inner wolf came out and started growling. Yes! Make her yours! More! More! My mate! My mate! I listed to my wolf and I could tell hers came out too because suddenly, she started fisting my shirt. She wanted it off and so I decided to tease her. I broke the kiss and she whined. "Do you want me to take my shirt off?" I asked in a teasing tone. She just whimpered and said "Sean...please just...Take it off." i couldn't help myself and said "won't you do it my Aly." I saw lust brewing in her eyes and slowly, she took of my shirt and stared at my bare chest.

AN
Hey guys!! I wrote this one earlier in the morning before I go to camp so please excuse any mistakes. Also, I made it a little longer for you guys! Comment and vote if you like it! Thanks for reading!!!!~ Aly