Chapter 9: Don't Stop

Alex's ~ Pov~

While by the stream, I wanted to do something to surprise Sean. Thinking of an idea, I ran and jumped on Sean's back. Laughing, he gave me a piggyback ride, and feeling his heart, I just giggled and held onto his back. When he finally sat me down, I saw he was in a great mood. Seeing how we were in a good mood, I asked him "what do you think of me?"

He laughed again and he told me that I was perfect. That I had the perfect eyes, nose, and ears. When he said that, he kissed each feature. Every place he kissed felt like it was on fire. I felt hot and tingly. Finally he said that my lips where perfect and kissed them. Immediately, passion struck. He thrusted his tongue against mine and instantly I moaned in pleasure. Never breaking the kiss, he slowly moved his hands down to my waist tracing all my curves. My body felt like it was on fire and my wolf was howling with pleasure. As he traced his fingers up my spine, I could help but moan in continuous streams. More! More! My wolf screamed. I fisted his shirt. I wanted to see his body, I wanted him. He felt me fisting his shirt and he broke our kiss.

First I whimpered. How could he break our kiss? Then I was hopeful thinking maybe he would take off his shirt. But instead he asked me "Do you want me to take my shirt off" in that teasing tone of his. How could he, but i wanted his shirt off soo badly. Finally I said "Sean...please...take it off." My voice had so much lust in it. Was this really my voice!? It was almost like I was purring. Seeming like forever, Sean finally says "Won't you take it off for me my Aly?" Ugh, I couldn't take it any more! I wanted him! I craved him! Slowly, I took off his shirt and what I saw was a gift from the goddess herself. I store at his chest..a nice six pack, wait no, an EIGHT PACK!!!! Oh good glory.

I couldn't help myself. I threw myself at his chest, and started licking him, tasting his chest. He growled and I looked up only to see his eyes were full of lust. Once again I licked him and i knew I'd done it now. He flipped me onto the floor and started to leave hickeys all over my body. At first it hurt, but soon the pain turned to pleasure. Ohh so much pleasure. My back arched causing my body to against his.

He looked down into my eyes, and I knew what he wanted. He looked down to my shirt, and moved his hands down to my waist, then up under my shirt. I moaned loudly. Don't stop. More! More! I want more! I need more!
Screamed my wolf. And it was true. I wanted him, craved him in a way that I had never felt for any one else. Just before he could get my shirt off, he stopped and growled. I whimpered at him until I saw what he was growling at. Matt, my Dad's Beta came and saw what we where doing. I looked there shocked as Matt changed right in front of us with a murderous look in his eyes. I saw that he was getting ready to pounce at Sean who was still growling at Matt. Seeing this, I yelled as loud as I've ever yelled before "SSSTTTOOOPPP!!!!" Mat just mind linked me and said, Sorry but he isn't good enough for you. I saw what he did to you and for this, he deserves to die."

AN

Hey guys, thanks for reading. As always, comment and vote!!!!! Wonder what Matt does? Find out Tomorrow!!! Thanks for all the support and bye!!!!~ Aly