Chapter Eight

A/N

Eeeyyyy everyone. so I havent updated in like forever I know i've been slacking but you know, school.

It's almost over so finally. 

Alright hereee weeee goooo :) lol

Chapter Eight:

"Amber, wake up sweetie, please!" I hear a muffled scream. I my eyes flutter open and look around. I'm in, what seems to be, a dark tunnel, I can hear a echoing drop falling into a puddle. As my eyes adjust to the darkness I attempt to pull myself off the cold, rock floor. I look down at my body and I'm still wearing that scratchy hospital gown, still barefooted.

"AMBER! DON'T GO!" I hear someone scream. Go where? I look around confused. Where am I anyway? Suddenly a dot lights up at the end of the cave. It quickly turns into a beautiful bright light. I begin walking towards it before turning around. The light revealed a wooden door hidden in the depths of the cave wall that I didn't see before in the pure darkness. I step closer to it, curious, my bare feet connecting with the water joined up into a puddle. What's behind that door?

I wrap my fingers around the knob and pull. It swings open the reveal a hospital room. To be more exact, my hospital room. I look around, the doctors are shouting 

"CLEAR!" every couple seconds as they electrify my body.

Am I- am I dying? I look to mum lying on the floor at the edge of my bed. She's lying limp on the floor screaming in pain, her eyes red and swollen from crying.

Just looking at the image of this room makes me want to scream and cry. I can't let mum suffer because of my mistake of letting Harry drive the car. Wait, where's Harry? I look back at the scene and he's nowhere to be found.

"beep.... beep..." the monitor begins to make noises. The room becomes very still for a minute.

"We revived her," one of the doctors whisper and smiles form on their faces.

"We did it," they smile at each other. They all wipe their sweat dripping down their foreheads and catch their breathe. Suddenly, I begin to feel extremely dizzy and sleepy. Before I collapse I see a tangle of curls appear in my room. Harry.

a/n

OMG TWISTTTTS! Wow aha, I tried really hard to explain exactly what i saw in my mind. Please bare with me on this. Aha thanks for reading and I'll see you soon !

 its really short i know i know but i'll update really soon  to make up for it. ily all <3