Chapter One

Chapter one:

"Amber, get the last table and close up for the night," my boss, Maggie, calls to me from the break room. Another day of exhaustion. I hate working in this gross run down place, for god's sake, it's in the middle of nowhere!

"Got it," I call back to her and stride over to the couple that just walked in. I pull a strand of my blond hair behind my ear and pull out my pad. 

"What can I get you guys?" I mutter. If I could, I'd probably make them write the orders themselves, unfortunately I have to cook them too because Mr. Ned, our cook, left. The girl looks up at me meanwhile, the boy's nose is still in the menu. She seems oblivious to everything, she must be in 'love'. I don't understand love, it'll be over sooner or later so why try?

"We'd like a large cheesburger and a large soda!" the girl practically yells. 

"OK, I'll take your menu's." I gather the menus and try to get a glimpse of the boy's face but I can't without looking like a creep. I turn and walk away as they begin chattering about 'couple stuff'. I toss the menus onto the counter top before the kitchen. I step into the grease smelling kitchen and toss a frozen beef patty onto the grill and let it rest there for a while. I can hear the girl screech with delight and deep laughter erupts. Oh my god, they're being extremely irritating. I slap the cooked patty  in between the large pieces of hamburger bread. I grab lettuce and cheese and place it to the side of the burger. I grab two pepsi's from the fridge and a large cup, I pick all the food up walking back to the table where the couple is now eating their faces. Yum. I slide the plate and drinks onto the table and leave before they can say anything. I head back to the furthest away booth from them. I slide in and whip my iPhone out of my apron pocket. I unlock it, it opens up to instagram and the first picture that pops up on the top of my news feed is the heart melting Harry Styles with Louis.

Hi, I'm Amber Jones. I'm 18 years old and I live in Cheshire, Holmes Chapel. The exact hometown of Harry Styles. I have never met him before but I wish one day I will. See, I'm a fangirl. aka. directioner. I start to scroll through my feed and I fall into a daydream. Imagining Harry's and my wedding. 

"Miss! We've finished!" the girl calls out from the other side of the diner, interruppting my daydream. I groan and get up. 

"Have you enjoyed-" I stop short. My crystal blue eyes meet the green eyes that belong to a very familiar face. Harry Styles.

A/N

Hey! First chapter, how does everyone like it so far? Well.. Character profiles have opened! Inbox me w| a summary of your personality, your name, and the role you'd like to play in the story!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to: VOTE,COMMENT,&FAN <3 

Love you guyss <3 

                                          -obeytheniall xoxo