Chapter Seven

A/N

hey guys, im soooo sorry i havent updated in almost a month! Easter and everything its insane and i have so many exams coming up im so sorry. I've been baking so many cupcakes for Easter and gah. 

Thanks for voting on the last chapter and im not setting any goals on this chapter because i feel terrible for not updating in the longest time.

Here we go !

Chapter Seven:

"What do you mean a brain tumor?" I mutter under my breath. It's impossible, how?

"How?" mum asks as if listening to my thoughts. This must be hard for her. First dad, now me. She just can't catch a break, can she?

"As you see on the x-ray, at the impact, Amber's head hit the window and this car model had unusually hard glass installed for the windows, possibly to keep the passengers safer," Dr. Caren points to a black spot on the x-ray of my skull.

 Earlier, when I was in the x-ray room, I thought that black spot was the affect of the x-ray. I feel a large soft hand make its way into my cold limpy hand. I look up to see Harry looking down at me; I look back at our hands and back up into his eyes.

“I’m sorry,” he mouths, not wanting to interrupt mum and Dr. Caren. That’s when I realize, I have a tumor. This isn’t a bad dream I can wake up from and live on happily. I have a chance of dying and never ever seeing my family or friends ever again. Water bridges at the brims of my eyes. I feel beads of salty tears roll down my cheeks as I stare, emotionlessly, at the wall ahead of me. I feel a gentle squeeze at my hand and I hear Harry’s husky voice whisper in my ear,

“I’m sorry I did this to you,” he pauses taking in a shaky breath.

“It’ll be ok, I promise and I don’t lie.” He gives my hand one last comforting squeeze before I feel my body go numb and my vision begins to blur. I hear a steady beeeeeep and people shouting commands before darkness envelops me.  

A/N

I know it's really short im sorry! I tried my best. so comment vote fan and I'll update tomorrow :)