WTF

Jionni

"This is your daughter Rhia" said the woman in a red dress.

She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She stood next to a little girl with auburn hair and green eyes. The girl was clutching a pink bunny.

I stood there shocked. I tried to remember the woman standing in front of me but my memory was fuzzy. I couldn't remember her.

"Jionni who is at the door..." Africa stood at the top of the stairs in her white silk robe.

"Who is this?" The woman in the red dress said

"I am his wife Africa." She said walking down the stairs.

Before I knew it Africa was standing next me staring at this woman.

"Well it's nice to meet you Kenya. I am Janice, Jionni's ex and his baby mama."

"My name is Africa and it's nice to meet you too."

"Well I came here to tell you that you have a daughter and I am going to need you to take her."

She pushed the little girl through the doorway.

"Bye sweetie. You are going to stay here with daddy." She bent down and kissed her on her forehead.

She turned around and began to walk down the outside steps.

I pushed the little girl towards Africa and ran after her.

Janice was getting into her red car before I stopped her.

"What do you mean you are leaving her here? You can't just leave your daughter with total strangers." I said angrily.

"Look Jionni. I don't have any money. By look of it you do. I need you to take her for a couple of months."

"Months?" I said pounding my fist on the roof of her car.

"Yes months. I am going to Arizona to live with my sister and find a job. And once I do I will come back for her."

I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Why can't she live with you and your sister." I clenched my fists tighter.

"She can't. My sister already has five kids of her own. That would just be another mouth to feed."

"Okay here." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a roll of money.

"What's this?"

"It's money. If you need more just come back. Just take her with you."

She grabbed the money and threw it on the ground.

"I don't want your damn money. I want you to be a father and take care of your child."

Befote I could say anything she got in her car and drove away.

I clenched my fists and picked up the money.

How dare that bitch throw my money on the ground. How dare she come to my home and drop her daughter off. How do I even know that the brat is mine.

I walked up the steps. I walked into the foyer. Africa was sitting next to the girl.

"Sweetie, I'll be right back." Africa said standing up.

I didn't want to talk to her. I just wanted a drink. I left the foyer and started walking to my office.

"Jionni?"

I don't want to talk woman just leave me alone.

"Jionni?"

Please just leave me alone. I don't want to talk. Doesn't my silence mean anything to you.

"Jionni?"

Now I'm mad!

"What!" I yelled in her face.

"What the hell do you want!"

"I just want to talk." She says on the verge of tears.

"I don't want to fucking talk. Just take that little brat upstairs and get her out of my sight.!" I growl in her face.

I see a tear go down her cheek. But I don't give a damn.

"Go!"

She turns around and walks away.

Good girl. Now leave me alone.

I walk into my office and grab my bottle of scotch. I decide not to grab a cup but instead just drink out of the bottle. I sit back in my chair putting my feet up on my desk.

That Janice bitch has another thing coming. Just dropping her daughter off at my doorstep. I want a DNA test to be sure that the little brat is mine!

Africa

I wipe the tears from my eyes as I walk back to Rhia. I can't believe that asshole yelled at me like that.

I walk back to the foyer to see Rhia sitting there clutching her bunny.

"Rhia sweetie, do you want to come upstairs and get some sleep." I say holding out my hand.

She nods and holds my hand. We walk up the stairs until I reach the guest room. I push open the door only to hear Jionni Jr cry.

"Who is that?" She says in the cutest vioce.

"That's the baby. He is your baby brother."

"Can I see him?" She says as her eyes light up.

"Yeah sure. He will be very excited to see his big sister."

I grab her hand and we walk towards the baby's room. I push open the door.

He smiles once he sees me standing in the doorway. I let go of her hand and I walk over to his crib. I pick him up and walk over to the rocking chair.

"He is so cute!" Rhia says holding his hand.

"What's his name?" She says making faces at the baby.

"His name is Jionni."

"Just like daddy's"

"Yes." I say with a smile.

"I don't think daddy likes me very much."

I wanted to cry. How dare Jionni make this little girl feel like trash. Because I'll be damned if I let him mistreat her.

"He does sweetheart." I bend down and kiss her on her forehead.

"I have a question." She says looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"Yes honey." I say slowly rocking in the chair.

"Are you my new mommy?"