Africa

What a long day at work. I then begin to walk my usual route home. I love this neighborhood. It's one of those neighborhoods where your children can play outside without any criminal activity.

I start walking up my street but I have a strange feeling that someone is following me. I stop and turn around and see nobody behind me. I then began to walk faster.

I then reach my house. I was so scared out of my mind that I couldn't put my keys in the lock. My hands kept shaking! Please just be the wind! I turn around and see a man with a ski mask. I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. He drags me down my front steps. I tried to fight but he was too strong. He then puts a white cloth over my mouth. I began to feel sleepy and my legs felt weak. The man then threw in me the trunk.

I don't remember what happened after that. I woke up in a hotel room. What the fuck? My hands were tied to the headboard of the bed. I feel like crying. All I want to do is go home to my mom. I began to cry hard while trying to move my hands. I hear the door open and there stands a man in all black. He has black hair and green eyes. He has a gun in his hands. I then cry harder. He then puts the gun on the dresser. He looks so familiar. He then takes a seat on the bed. Please don't hurt me just let me go.

In walks in a familiar face. He is the man that ordered at the cafe. "Untie her now! " he says staring at me. The man with green eyes unties me. I sit there shaking. I then start crying. "Shh don't cry. Were not going to hurt you. You'll be alright." After a while I stop crying. "My name is Sal and I'm going to be your uncle. " I look at him confused. "Now we are going to put you in a car so just relax and don't try anything. " he says in a calm voice. The man with green eyes picks me up and walks me to a black car. He sits me into the backseat and then starts driving.

I look out the window and all I see is a desert that goes on forever. Where the hell am I? As the car continues down the dirt road.