31

I was sitting in class it was kinda like high school except the class rooms were way bigger and we have to call our teachers professors but after class the volleyball girls go to the gym and try out.

-Joeys pov-
Class was boring with out Chris nor Vanesa but after the football team wants some guys to try out Chris and I tried out and Vanesa was trying out for volleyball I know she'll make it.After try outs they said they'll call us later for practice.So far I'm liking this place our furniture just needs to get here they said it'll come this afternoon or tomorrow at 2 o'clock after class we all went back to our apartment.
"So guys did you have fun today?" Vanesa asks "Eh at the football field it was" I reply with a laugh "You guys don't like class?"
"It's just boring it's like high school all over again it would be better if you two were with me" we all sigh and look at each other "We get two weeks off so we could all see our families"Vanesa says
"Yes bout time we get a break from school"
"We've only been there for like two days and we get to leave after one class"
"Oh right"

-Vanesa's pov-
I'm starting to like it here I just can't wait for the two weeks of vacation it's like we're adults or something but after college I get to start my adult life and maybe start a family.I heard the doorbell go off I open the door "Can I help you?" "I'm here to give you,your furniture" "Oh.Right sorry I'll help you"
"No it's fine I'll get your furniture" so I go tell the guys that our furniture are I run over to our game room "furniture's here" they follow me over to the living room and just watch as they bring in our furniture we got a bunk bead for our game room and some bean bags well we have bean bags in every room. "Thank you for helping us set up our beds" I thank the random guy "Any time" and walks out and I hear the doorbell go off again I open it and it's the random guy again "Can I help you? Again." "Uh yes.I came here to ask you something" "Ask me what?" "Aren't you going to school here" "Yeah.why random guy" "I have a name" "And its?.." "Wyatt" "Okay wyatt why you ask" "If you need.Someone to hang around with at school" "Sure thanks see you later" and we both say our goodbyes and I shut the door. "VANESA COME TO OUR LAIR!" Joey shouts all the way from their 'lair' aka the game room "Yes" "You wanna have a sleepover" "Sure I just need to finish my homework have you guys finished"
"Yep in class they gave us an extra hour to finish and we managed to finish" they both smile very cocky "okay well I'll be right back"
I go over to my room and finish my homework..kinda hard but I managed to finish so I grabbed my pillow blanket and of course Mr.Snuggles.Yes a college girls sleeps with her teddy bear gasp "I'm back ready for a sleepover" I say while climbing to the top bunk "Yes we are and you know we're gonna watch movies and play video games all day..Well not really because school but we can do all that right now and sleep at 10 or 11" Joey replies with a big smile on his precious face "11 won't be that bad so I guess we can sleep at 11" Chris responds while grabbing a controller
"I'm just gonna watch you guys play then we can watch a movie we all like"
Joey pouts and gives me the puppy dog eyes "What?!" "I wanted you to play with us" he said sounding like a baby but I couldn't help but grab a controller.What can I say he has a way to pursuing me we've played for almost an hour "Guys time for the movie"
Joey stands up with a groan putting the movie 'outsiders' in the DVD player.

-Joeys pov-
Watching the movie I turn over to Vanesa and she's sleeping,she looks so cute and peaceful when she's sleeping I climb to the top bunk and kiss her cheek then go back down."Do you like it here?" Chris whispers "Yeah of course don't you?" "Yes I do I'm just scared I won't be good here" "You will just think of it as high school but just with an upgrade" we've stayed quite and watched the movie for a couple of minutes Chris falls asleep then I fall asleep.