T w e n t y 3

Later that night me and Joey stayed up talking Mean while Chris was knocked out snoring."Vanesa" Joey said "yes"
"Why isn't Jordan going to school?"
"He dropped out of high school"
"Why?"
"He thinks he's stupid"
"I don't think he's stupid he helped me on my math homework,helped my build a rocket for the science fair and I got 1st place he's intelligent very smart"
"Try telling him to his face"
---
"Well goodnight Jo-g" I said while kissing his cheek "goodnight night babe" he whispered in my ear and kissed me.

---
We all woke up went downstairs sat down,while Joey was helping him make breakfast "good morning guys" I said "morning" they all replied we all talked for a while. "Jordan can I ask you something?" Joey said "sure bud"
"Why'd you drop out of school?" "Because I'm stupid" "I don't think your stupid"
"Thanks but I am"
"No you're not you helped me on my math homework,helped me get a 1st place in the science fair you just make yourself think your stupid when your not!"
"I don't make myself think that it's because I am"
"No you are not admit that your not stupid"
"How can I admit something that's not true"
"You can because it is"
"Okay first you think it was easy for me going through high school no it was hell every night I would wait for my dad to call and say he'll be coming home soon then have no idea he died two days ago my mom works her ass off yes people call us rich ass family we may be that but I'll tell you something my mom doesn't work her ass off for me she does it for vanesa and my two brother I'm worthless and stupid face it Joey"
"Do you think God would have put you in this planet if you were worthless no and if he did he would have put you in a family who would call you worthless and stupid but instead he put in this family a family who calls you intelligent worthless no because you aren't" Jordan stormed off outside probably went to his favourite place the tree it's where he goes to think. Joey turned our way "well I tried" "And you did a great job he's probably thinking about what you just said he'll thank you for that" I said.
Once we all finished breakfast we all got ready and Joey insisted we should go bowling Chris insisted we should come back here and watch movies when we finish bowling.

---
Once we were done bowling we came back home and just played outside then we talked for awhile "So tomorrow we go and get our grades then leave"Chris asked "Yes we have to go at 7am then come back" I replied "Then what?" Joey asked "We wait for Friday graduation day" Chris and I said.