chapter 13

I DON'T OWN NARUTO OR THE PICS.

Please listen to this song.

               Sasuke's pov     

When the bus came most of the students got on it and the rest stayed behind. I heard that other students from different schools are coming to the the same place we are going to.

We won't know till we get there.
Me and Naruto got on the bus and took our seats.

   3 hours later( still Sasuke's pov)

"Oi Sasuke wake up". I heard someone say.

"Five more minutes". I almost whine.

"Sasuke you could be so damn cute and fuckable sometime". I heard Naruto say.

I blushed and jolted awake.

"Naruto don't say that".

"Why Sasuke, its true though". He said with a deep chuckle.

"Whatever". I said as i started to walk toward the bus door.

When i got outside i nearly dropped my bags, this place was beautiful. It had a couple chairs here and there. This place was surrounded with trees and if you look closely you could spot the beach from here.

"Beautiful is not". I heard Suigetsu said behind me.

"Ya". Was my answer.

"COME ON EVERYONE WE HAVE TO GO TO THE OFFICE AND CHECK OURSELVES IN". Yelled Kakashi.

I picked up my suit case from the floor and waited for Naruto to get out of the bus. Once he was out with his bags we started walking to the office.

                    (Elsewhere)

WARNING YAOI

"Ahh s-stop.............we j-j-just got h-here."

"Why stop now babe".

"We h-have to un-unpack."

"Dont worry we will do that later, Itachi".

With those words Kuubi thrust into Itachi tight hole. Slow thrusts became hard and fast. Kyuubi hit that spot that made Itachi scream in pleasure.

"Faster K-Kyuubi". Itachi moaned in pleasure.

He obeyed and started to thrust faster using an amout of his chakra to speed up. Kyuubi new that itachi was close to coming because his walls tightened around Kyuubi's cøck.

"I-im a-about to cum". Itachi screamed.

"Yes, lets come together". Kyuubi groaned and came inside Itachi and itachi came all over his and Kyuubi's chest.

         Back to Naruto and Sasuke

Naruto and Sasuke were next in line to signed in. When they got to the desk they sign their names in and got their keys to their room.

When Naruto was passing by he heard a student from another school say " Ya know that blond boy is the one that ran away from the leaf village and he is going out with an Uchiha, The Uchiha Sasuke. What a fag Uchiha turned out to be and with a demon too". The boy whispered to his friend but i heard every last word he said and judging by the way Sasuke look he must have heard it.

I decided to ignore what the boy just said but when I saw tears trailing down Sasuke's cheeks, I snapped.

I release alot of chakra, my hair was becoming longer and my nails were growing i growled and turn to be face to face with boy that made my Sasuke cry. He was startled. His eyes showed fears. "Good i like that". I thought .

"You bastard I'll kill you". Naruto said as he put his hand around the boys neck. Most people watched in fear and horror as he began to tightened his grip on the boy neck.

The people that weren't scared was because they knew him and also knew that they weren't allowed to get in on it or else they will die from his wrath.

"NARUTO STOP THIS AT ONCE ". Came Sakura high pitch voice was .

"Shut it pinkie or else i won't hesitate to kill you too." Came his deep voice that send chills down everyone spine.

"Stop this Naruto, i mean it". You can hear the little fear in Gaara voice when he said that.

"Yes stop this youthful friend Naruto". Lee said joyfully with slight fear.

Naruto look around the room everyone was afraid to take a step and stop him. Except Sasuke and most of the teachers.

The teachers showed fear in their. They were frightened by what he was going to do.

While Sasuke showed a hint of fear but mostly concern and love.

When Naruto saw that love in Sasuke's eyes he stopped what he was doing. He dropped the boy onto the ground and proceed to walk to his and Sasuke's room as if nothing happened.

Hi guys i like to thank everybody that read my story. I like to thank you for the votes and comments.

I'll be working on my new book soon. For now im going to write a one shot about Narusasu and thier children.

This chapter is kinda laammeee.