{ c a r r i a g e }

n o t e ; look at how pretty the dress is *cries because I'll never fit into a dress like that because my boobs are too big*

this chapter made me start to love fernie again. my little cupcake
--

fernie had to make it up to her. he saw how much he let her down and he had to fix it. he quickly got to work on his plan. after much begging he got his boss and coworkers to go along with it at the end of the day ella would have a night she'd never forget.

<><><><><>

"put this on." jas said throwing the bag to ella as her and fazia walked into the locker room.

ella jumped at the sound of their voices and the bag hit her face. "ow what the heck guys! you can't just show up here!"

fazia motioned to the bag, "just put on the outfit. trust us." ella spared a hesitant look at her but did as she was told. taking the dress out of the bag she gasped, "it's beautiful." she said feeling the fabric. taking off her heavy cinderella dress and wig, she put the dress on over her corset. her brown hair fell to her shoulders, in a loose braid. fazia took out ella's braid while jas touched up her makeup.

when she was finished they handed her a pair of black flats and stood her in front of a mirror.

"what is all this for?" she asked

"you'll see." her best friend and sister said in sync.

<><><><><><><>

"fazia! jas! where are you taking me? take off the blind fold!" ella whined trying to break free of their grasp. ella hated surprises and they knew that. after what felt like an eternity, they stopped.

letting ella go she took off her blind fold and gasped. In front of her stood fernie in his prince charming outfit.

coming up to her, his bite his lip. ella tried not to think about how hot fernie look while doing that. instead she focused on looked impassive and poised.

"hello fernando," she greeted coldly.

"hey ella." he said with a smile. "do you like the dress? i tried to pick something princess-esque without the big skirt. plus i know red is your favorite color so."

ella looked down at her dress and smiled slightly. "the dress is beautiful."

"now are you ready to see the rest of the evening?" fernie asked taking her hand in his.

ella nodded, squeezing his hand "lead the way."

fernie smirked "how about i let the mice do the work?" he said as a princess carriage rolled up to them. ella beamed looking back at her sister and fazia. who both sent her a thumbs up and fazia mouthed 'don't get pregnant.' as they watched her get into the carriage.