Chapter 1

A/N Here it is, the first chapter of my Sterek fanfic. I really hope you'll like it, not because I've spent much time on this, but because I want you to like what you read :)

\  STILES POV  /

"Who can tell me what sulfur, tellurium, rhenium and potassium makes when combined" our chem-teacher always does this, listing stuff from the periodic table like a riddle and expect us to solve them "Stiles, what about you"?

And not only that, chemistry is one of the worst classes in high school, I just had to flunk last semester! My dad is going to kill me if I don't graduate ...

"STILES"!

I return to reality and look at the whiteboard. STeReK. Does that even mean anything? Let alone make anything if combined! And if it did, then what the hoech [A/N] does it mean?

[A/N I know it's not proper spelling but Teen Wolf fans might get it, it's bad and a long shot I know]

"Stiles, please answer my question" Kelly's patience is running low "You can either answer it or risk flunking again".

"Well all I can see is Sterek, whatever that means" I answer "And if it did, we've never worked with 'Sterek' so I can't see how this is relevant".

"Well that is correct, although Sterek doesn't mean anything, I think ..." Kelly says cutting herself off.

I turn around to see Scott writing "Kira" all over his notebook.

"What does Sterek mean" I whisper and look at Scott.

He looks up and frowns.

"Didn't you hear Kelly just a second ago, it doesn't mean anything" Scott answers and continues writing "But other combinations might, I mean you don't need to place oxygen and hydrogen in order to know what they mean or make".

"I know Sterek means something and I'm going to figure it out"!

"Scott! Stiles! Is there something you'd like to share with everyone" Kelly asks and looks me dead in the eyes.

-

I'm walking across the parking lot to my jeep when I see him, Derek Hale. Scott's Alpha, and the same guy who lost almost his whole family in a house fire. Then I feel a pressure in my chest. I try to shake it off, failing.

Derek's leaning on his black Camaro with tinted glass and shining rims, parked beside my jeep. Kinda makes my jeep look like crap. Nope, my Jeep is still awesome.
I notice he's not clenching his jaw, like he's always doing, but keeps staring at me. I try to ignore him but I fail. When I'm about to open the door Derek starts talking "A 1976 jeep cj5 outfitted with a 3 speed manual".

I stop short and look at him like he just turned into his wolf form, ready to attack me.

"How did you ..."

"Why do you care, Stiles" Derek asks, now sitting in his car.

Before he can drive away I open the door and take his car keys. He gets out of the car, faster than I can blink, and grab my arm. My heart starts beating really fast but it doesn't really hurt even though I can see his nails digging into my skin.

"Let me go" I say whimpering.

"Only if you give back my keys" he says and tightens his grip, still doesn't hurt though.

"Only if you tell me what you did to my jeep" I yell risky since Derek can be very moody.

"I didn't. Do. Anything" he says gritting his teeth and tightens his grip, but strangely it doesn't hurt.