Satoshi Brings In A Special Someone

[[:3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE GUY WHO IS SHIT TO ME (kind of) BUT PRECIOUS AF. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH THAT I FIND EVERY GUY THAT LOOK LIKE YOU ATTRACTIVE BUT EVEN IF THEY ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE, I STILL THINK OF YOU. IT'S FRUSTRATING. AND I CAN'T AND AM TIRED OF MAKING THE FIRST MOVE, AND THEREFORE DECIDED TO JUST SPEAK OR TEXT YOU WHEN THERE'S SOMETHING GOING ON. BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE EITHER TIRED OR USING IT AS AN EXCUSE.

okay, anyways-- Happy Birthday to every single person out there reading this or not! Hope you have an amazing 18th of July!!

And Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Satoshi has been really confused and all lately, ever since they finished the project. Shuuji stopped coming over and Satoshi reacted a little too strongly when you asked about it, so you decided to just ignore it.

He went out on Saturday, saying that he had to clear his mind. Ah... Young love...

He came back, and went straight to his room, saying that he's going to sleep immediately so you didn't have to cook his part of the dinner. You were confused but decided to ask a little later. His twin knew how he felt but didn't know what was going on neither.

Sunday, the doorbell rang and you asked Satoshi to get it since you were doing the laundry. It was your turn that week. The entire family agreed to do their houseworks on certain weeks, taking turns. Oikawa as well, additional 'present' from you in his week.

"What are you doing here?!" You heard Satoshi shout and asked aloud, "Sato, who's there?"

"Sorry for intruding," a stranger's voice called out.

"Ah, vice-president! Is something wrong?" Shun's voice.

"No. I would like to see your parents."

You walked out wiping your hands after washing them, "and what brings a charming person like you here?"

"Ah, might I ask if you're Satoshi's sister, you look just alike."

You giggled, what a flatterer~ "I'm their mother. Did my dear do something wrong?"

"Ah, I apologise. No. I would like to ask for Satoshi's hand."

"Hand?"

"I would like to date him."

You heard stumbles from the stairs, and all eyes rested on Oikawa whom had fell a few steps down, "what?"

The next thing you knew, Satoshi and said vice president which you found his name was Kurokawa Senji were sitting opposite you and Oikawa. Shun, reading the mood perfectly placed 4 cups of tea on the table in front of you.

"Thank you dear." You said before taking a sip whereas Oikawa took his and gulped down the hot tea, coughing and choking after that.

"So... You want to date our Satoshi?"

"Yes."

"And you're the vice president..." Oikawa added.

"I don't know why I should object... Satoshi...?"

"Wait-- what- mum! I barely know him!"

"Well, it's a problem between you two."

"But- mum! I'd rather go out with Shuuji than him!"

"What--" Oikawa coughed.

"Ooooohhh~" your daughter cooed, and you could hear the grin in Shun's voice, "well well..." Even though it was quiet.

Satoshi's blush was hella obvious and sadly adorable, which probably proves his bottomness. Oh gosh...

His stuttering due to embarrassment was obvious as well.

"Shuuji...? You mean Shuuji Yuuta? What can he do?" Kurokawa replied with a flat tone, unamused but obvious jealous.

"Th-that--"

"Alright, if you don't mind, boys, why don't you two discuss this in Satoshi's room?" You stood up.

"I wouldn't mind." Kurokawa smiled.

Satoshi said nothing and they walked, his eyes screamed help and understandingly, Shun went along with them as Yumi trotted to your side.

"Mummy, is that Sato-nii's boyfriend?"

"Not yet, honey. Soon~ probably. But do you know Shuuji-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"He might be your brother soon~ I ship your brother and him~"

"What does ship mean?"

"Oh, honey~ you still have time to learn~" you pat her head gently and giggled.

Oikawa was still sitting on the couch.

"Wow..."

You chuckled and sat next to him, "wow indeed."

"A foreigner?"

"Fluent Japanese. Probably a half."

"I see..."

It was silent, except for the little engine sounds Yumi made and the sounds of footsteps as she trotted around the room, holding the aeroplane above her head.

The doorbell rang and you stood up and opened the door. Smiling at the person you see, "Shuuji-kun~ what brings you here?"

"My parents told me to come over and pass this to you as thanks for taking care of me the past few days..."

" I see. Thank you so much."

"Oh, Shuuji!" Shun walked down the stairs, smiling. "Well, if you're looking for Sato he's upstairs having an intimate time with Kurokawa."

Shuuji's face turned pale immediately, he passed the things to you and bowed, then ran up without hesitation.

You looked at Shun and the both of you giggled.

Ah, love.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[Finall done! School's starting- /crais/ Anyways! Thanks For Reading!

Finished: 22/7/2015, 6.36 am