Here Comes The Pain

[[So all the little little details of coppulation is over and done with (+skipped) /cheers/ /cough cough/ Hope You Enjoy, kiddies~]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

  The same scene again and again. You sighed. You guys really did it now... Guess you'll have to start a part time. You tossed the little stick that gave you people positive signs aside, and called up your good for nothing husband.

  "Hey, may I speak to Oikawa Tooru please?"

  The line was sent to him and you heard his business tone used, "hello? Oikawa Tooru here."

  Alright, a little game it is then.

  "Yes, I'm calling from the hospital. Your wife has been admitted to the hospital."

  You heard the clanging of chairs and mutters in the background, then Oikawa's voice, "wha-what happened?!"

  In which you laughed, saying, "Tooru. Calm down! It's me. I'm fine. For now."

  Oikawa sighed, in mostly relief than blame. "What is it...?"

"Well, I'm going to have a part time job soon."

"Why?"

You just made that 'are you serious?' look even though he couldn't see it but the silence said it all.

"Oh... The name. I'm choosing the name! You chose the name for the twins already!"

You chuckled, "Fine."

He whispered, "yes!"

"Come back soon, kay? I want to tell the boys together."

He went home extra early that day.

  "Papa!" Satoshi ran and jumped on his father, Shun holding on to your long skirt as the both of you approached Oikawa and the younger boy.

  "Satoshi! Hey! Shun, come here!" Oikawa chuckled as he carried Satoshi in one arm and beckoning Shun to go to his side with the other. Shun did, grinning, he pounced onto his father and the three of them laughed.

  "Alright, alright. Everyone to the dining table. We have news."

  Sitting at the table, you looked at Oikawa and your sons looked at you. "So... There's going to be someone entering the family."

  "Who?" Satoshi asked.

  "Of course a kid!" Shun exclaimed.

  "Adopted?"

  They both looked at you for answers.

  "No."

  Cheers!

  You said good night to the kids and went to your room. "Ah... Another family member, huh?"

  "I'll have to work harder." Oikawa said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

  "I'll join with the working when the boys turn 7 or 8... I'll trust them enough to take care of the other one... Maybe not Satoshi but Shun."

He smiled, "Satoshi reminds me of me."

"Yeah, he's gonna live a happy life."

"Shun as well of course." He added.

You smiled and nodded, placing a hand on your uterus, "And this little kid here."

"Yeah."

"Alright, that's enough sweet talk. I swear ants are gonna raid this house. Go to sleep!"

"Pffft- fine!"

Even with the little tone you used on each other, still, it was never serious. How could it ever be serious? With someone like Oikawa around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[[ Yo bro, this was weird ending. But I was thinking that I should finally update. I sincerely apologise! Exam's were here but it's finally over! I met really cool friends too! Thanks For Reading, Kiddies~~]]