First Steps

[[Middle school memories are weird AF to remember idk man... Hope You Enjoy!]]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

They were officially 18 months old, and where people are lazy to do maths, they're officially 1 and a half years old- it's pretty cool to watch them grow. As if the spawning was only yesterday.

You guys decided to go to the zoo. Stopping in front of the monkey section where only a balcony separated the audience and the monkeys, so they can go around. You were holding both boys, and couldn't reach the baby food you had prepared, so you passed Satoshi, your second son, to Oikawa, hoping he'd hold him right.

Oikawa put his hand under the boy's armpits and brought him over the balcony as he leaned forward, and placed his elbows on it. Oikawa turned to look as you fed Shun the baby food, when he turned to look at the monkeys, he saw them holding a baby boy, chuckling, he thought, 'who'd be stupid enough to give them their baby?' He looked down at his hands... Well, shit.

You were still paying full attention to Shun, your first son, so Oikawa quickly climbed over the balcony, gasps filled the air and mutters followed.

That only urged Oikawa on, "hey you! Give me my son back!!" The monkeys looked at him and held Satoshi towards him, Oikawa reached out to get him, but the monkeys took him back and played with the boy's fingers. This time, you looked up, and saw Oikawa standing in there, then you saw your son gurgling and reaching out to the monkey.

"OIKAWA TOORU!!" you shouted, clearly pissed. Oikawa flinched and turned back, you climbed over the balcony, passed Shun to Oikawa, and stepped in front of the ones holding your dear forsaken child, "give. Him. Back."

Without hesitation, they gave him back to you. You liked Tarzan, but you can't say you wanted your son to become him. They placed him on the ground, and scurried away, you walked towards him but stopped, seeing as he was trying to support himself, his shaking legs supported his body and he took his first step.

Cheers and claps rang behind you and you grinned, proud of your little son, "come here." Another step and another, a few stumbles, and he reached you, laughing happily. A little tug at your shirt, you turned to see Shun, grinning as well. Pride swell in your heart, and tears in your eyes, you held them close, and gave them a big hug. The zookeepers were at the balcony, and led the four of you out. You both, feeling tired, went home immediately. It was a weird experience.

But you were still proud of them. You led them home, they used their legs of course, but when they fell, you would pick them up, walk a mile, and place them down again.

They followed you both like little ducklings until you arrived at the train station, you held them then until home.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[SHORT. Weird AF. But oh well, well, well well~~ this was weird and probs impossible but hey, anything can happen if you wish hard enough, I mean... Well... THANKS FOR READING!]]