Another Normal Day

[[About time I updated-- I'm about to be late for school but oh well. Morning morning~ Hope You Enjoy!]]

Started: 14/7/2015, 7.08am

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The boys were 17, your daughter 12. Since the twins were in the same class, you felt more relaxed and knowing that Shuuji was in their class was a huge comfort.

Shuuji Yuuta was a neighbour but he disappeared and now he was back, living not that far from you and your family. Afterall, you guys did move to another place, leaving the apartment that you started with.

Satoshi and Shuuji had a project to complete and I won't go into depths about it, since I've mentioned it in my story of Satoshi's love life-- shameless story promoting-- just kidding.

The day he came over was the day you and Oikawa went out for a little alone time and a drink. You came home sober but Oikawa drunk like mad. Okay, not so drunk but he was all touchy feely when you arrived home.

You heard talking and discussion enacting from Satoshi's room and Shun told you that Shuuji was over today, where you, rather excitedly, brought 2 glasses of water to Satoshi's room and placed it on the table for them. They were busy doing their project and you noticed how touchy Shuuji was. Oh gosh... You really shipped them. Shuuji was cool, silent, and caring, while Satoshi was pretty much the opposite. He was a sunny one, with his brother but his brother overthinks while he thinks a little too little.

Even so, they made a great pair.

"Alright, call me if you need me."

"(F/N)~~" you heard Oikawa's drunk voice call out to you and you sighed.

"Well, dad needs you." Satoshi smirks, that playful smirk again.

"Oh, shush you," you chuckled and ruffled his hair, "oh, and for the last time, dry your hair!"

Satoshi chuckled and pretended to ignore what you said. You looked at Shuuji and smiled, "I truly apologise that you have to deal with my mistakes."

"Mum!"

"Just kidding~ but thank you for taking care of Satoshi. I'll be counting on you." You said, finally deciding to cut the playfulness for a minute. Giving him a gentle, kind smile, you opened the door and left.

You could hear a thud after that and rustling and Satoshi shouting, "I'LL DRY IT MYSELF!!"

Ah, youth.

You went to Oikawa and aided him, bringing him to the room, washing his back, drying him up, making him dress himself and finally getting him to bed. You sighed again, and turned to get yourself cleaned up, but Oikawa's hand found your wrist and pulled you onto the bed, and into a rough kiss. "TOORU, YOU SMELL LIKE BOOZE. EWWW."

Oikawa ignored the comment and continued on. Holding in your voice, you pat his head, "we have a guest."

"So what?"

Oh gosh...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

[[You sex driven bastard Oikawa-- jk. Thanks For Reading!! And the story that I talked about Satoshi's love life is called, "Stay Where You Are"! Hope You Would Check that out~! Thanks~~!!]
/sorry it's short--

Finished: 14/7/2015, 6.14pm