Chapter 6

" Your asking me, the emo, for love advice", he clarified, in his batman like voice.
" Don't remind me", I groaned. He nodded with a smirk, and cracked his knuckles.
" Hilarious, really, it is. Some advice, ladies love romantic stuff. And really deep guys. Just act kinda like the werewolf and the vampire from Twilight, and you WILL win pinky's heart", he smirked.
" You read Twilight?", I questioned.
" Yes, I am a total fanboy", he sarcastically said.
" Your sarcasm is much appreciated", I growled.
" Thanks, it's a service that I offer", he spat back. We had a brother to brother stare down, but in the end, I knew I had met my match. Pretty much everyone was afraid of Shadow, even Blaze would back down if he ever got intense.
" It's pretty crazy to think that we are brothers", I chuckled.
" It's pretty crazy that we are brothers to Silver", he joked, and we both laughed.
" How are you and Sally", I tried to change the subject.
" Pretty good...", he trailed off. He seemed like he wanted to say something.
" here lemme call Silver. See what he has to say about you and your lady problems", he said, and picked up the phone. I heard a few dial tones, but in a few minutes, he had picked up.
" Hello? Shadow, if you really want to know the ending to The Constellations Of Us, just flipping read it. I don't have time for this", Silver groaned.
" You read the Constellations Of Us?", I said with a chuckles.
" SHUT UP! IT IS REALLY GOOD! So is Bitten By the Lovebug," he shouted.
" Sonic? Is that you?", Silver peered.
" Yup, and I need some advice on Amy", I said. I told him and Shadow the story, and they both listed very throughly, and asked no questions.
" Sonic, you need to come clean", I heard a familiar female feline say. Blaze.
" Amy is one of my best friends, and she has chased you over and over again, and you never gave her a single chance. She told me that she sometimes just wanted to give up, and try to move on, because she knew you never loved her", Blaze grimly said.

"And now, looks like you're chances are over".
Everyone remained quiet after that, and I took a deep sigh.
" Silver, your communicator is beeping", Blaze said off the phone. The line when dead for a second, and then I heard the beeping of Shadow's. I didn't have mine though. I heard the crackling of when Shadow picked up his.
" HELP!!! HELP!!! IM TRAPPED!!! GUYS HELP!!! PLEASE", A desperate voice screamed desperately.

It was Amy.