Chapter 14: the fight

"Lucy, Lu...ce" said Natsu as he ran towards Lucy as Sting pausing as he saw they were kissing.
"STING" yelled Natsu as he growled.
"What do you what Natsu" said Sting.
"Lucy she is meant to be with me not you she is going to be my mate not your mate MINE" yelled Natsu.
"She isn't someone to claim Natsu she is a person with feelings she has a mind it is her choice" said Sting.
"No she doesn't she doesn't have a choice she is mine and no one will take her" said Natsu as he tackled Sting.
"That's it" growled Sting as he got up ready to fight.
"Fire dragon  fist" said Natsu as he hit Sting in the jaw.
"Holy dragon wing" yelled Sting. They threw attacks at each other until both were painting and bleeding nearly passing out.
"She will be mine Sting you have no choice about it she isn't yours" taunted Natsu.
"I don't care if Lucy isn't mine" said Sting.
"What do you mean?" asked Natsu.
"I told you she is not an object I don't care if she doesn't choose me I don't care if she hates me or tries to kill me I will always love we for her choices I just want her to be happy and only her" yelled Sting shocking Natsu.
"Holy dragons fire shadow roar" yelled Sting and fire, shadow and holy white mixed into one and slammed into Natsu making him go flying knocked out.
"Remember Dragneel Lucy is her own person" yelled Sting as he grabbed Lucy head and then they left.

"Thank you" said Lucy.
"What for I did what anyone would do" said Sting.
"No, thank you for treating me like my own person not like an object or anything someone can own even my own father acted like that" said Lucy.
"I meant what I said you are your own person" said Sting hugging her from behind.
"Lucy" yelled Erza as she charged at Lucy making Lucy dodge as a sword slammed into the ground grazing Lucy shoulder.
"How dare you attack Natsu" yelled Erza.
"That wasn't me it was Sting because Natsu tried to say I was an object to owned" yelled Lucy.
"I don't care that is no reason to attack someone" said Erza.
"I didn't attack him" said Lucy.
"Leave her alone" yelled Stong.
"Sting what happened?" asked Wendy as she ran up to Sting.
"Natsu tried to tell me that Lucy was hers so I beat him and then Erza attacked Lucy" explained Sting.
"Leave me alone" roared Lucy her shield starting to break.
"Enough" yelled Wendy as she jumped in front of Lucy.
"Why are you attacking her she didn't do anything wrong" glared Wendy.
"She attacked Natsu" said Erza.
"No she didn't she would never hurt her nakama" said Wendy.
"What do you mean Nakama she hurt Lisanna" yelled Erza.
"Because Lisanna hurt her do you know what we felt when they hurt us when they kicked us do you know what it's like to feel like you have a home and then you find out they hate you enough to attack you....Lucy had it even worse she ran away from an abusive home to find her new family abuses her as well do you know what that feels like" said Wendy tees falling down her face.
"Wendy, Lucy" said Erza going back to her normal look again.
"Why don't you come back to us again then" said Erza.
"How can we go back there and know we won't be hurt again?" Asked Lucy.
"We are sorry we really are" said Erza.

"Hello Kabo we have a message from the GMG" yelled Kabo and they froze.
"The GMG games have been cancelled from the magic council we apologise for the inconvinice" said Kabo.
"No" said Lucy shaking her head and falling to sit down.
"Lucy what happened?" asked Wendy panicking.
"Wendy they are back try broke free" said Lucy and Wendy paled before she too collapsed.
"No there dead Mama told us they are dead" said Wendy.
"This can not mean one thing" said Lucy.
"No don't say that we will go and visit" said Wendy and Lucy nodded.
"See you later" said Lucy waving to Sting and Erza as they  disappeared.

I hope you enjoy this chapter is delicate to Nanatoold for helping me get past my writers block thank you.