Chapter 7: Meeting the twin dragons

When Wendy and Lucy were walking they were talking about what to do next. "I think we should join blue Pegasus or mermaids heel" said Wendy. "No thanks I dot think I could put up with Hibaki, Ren or Eve and then Mermaid heel is an all girls guild hm...... Got it what about Sabertooth?" asked Lucy. "That's a good I idea then those perverts won't be near wendy" said Carla nodding. "Are those exceeds?" asked Pandu. "Are you lost little ones?" asked Lucy. "We were trying to find the hotel that we are staying in for a mission but the we wondered off" said the red one. "Fro thinks so too" said the green one it the pink frog suit. "We will help you what hotel are you staying in?" asked Wendy. "Froggy Luck" said the red one. "well I'm Lucy this is my exceed Pandu and this is Wendy and her exceed Carla" said Lucy. "I am the great exceed Lector and this frog-cat is Frosch" said the red one. "We are here now so why don't you point out your partners" said Pandu. Before anything could happen two people ran up to them and hugged the cat one with blonde hair and the other with black hair. "You should run off like that Lector" scowled the blonde. "Sorry Sting-San" said Lector bowing his head. "Fro is sorry too" said Frosch. "Thank you for brining them back" said the black haired one with a blank face. "No worries" said Lucy as she looked at them with a blank face but her eyes were blank as well. "Onee-chan" said Wendy as she tugged her hand and handed Lucy a potion. "Thanks Wendy-nee" said Lucy and took the potion a spark coming back in her eyes. "My name is Lucy Heartfelia I use celestial magic as well as blood slaying magic this is my exceed Panda that has transform magic this is my sister Wendy Heartfeila she used winding slaying magic and her exceed Carla" said Lucy and yet nodded. "I am the great Sting Efficliff and this is the best exceed Lector" laughed the blonde. "My name is Rouge this is my exceed Frosch are you not Fairytail mages?" asked Rouge. "Ex-Fairytail wizards we left a few years back because they called us weak and beat us for no reason so we left to train now we are going to be joining Sabertooth" said Lucy. "Well we can take you there tomorrow after all we are the twin dragon slayers" said Sting. "Which dragons" asked Wendy. "Wessilogia and Skidrum I'm shadow dragon slayer and Sting is white dragon slayer" said Rouge. "Well then let's stay here the night and then go tomorrow" said Wendy.