Chapter 1: leaving the guild

I don't own fairy tail or any of the characters.
"Hey Lucy let's see if the others want to go on a job" smiled Wendy.
"Ok" smiled Lucy as they went over to team natsu.
"Hey Natsu want to go on a mission" asked Wendy.
"No we're busy and didn't I tell you?" asked Natsu.
"Tell us what?" said Lucy confused. "Natsu don't" tried Gray letting Lucy and Wendy know he cared.
"Shut it ice pick we are kicking you off team Natsu and replacing you with Lisanna" smirked Natsu.
"W-why?" asked Lucy.
"Because I am a lot stronger and I fight I don't just heal or hide behind spirits" smiled Lisanna.
"I can't believe this" said Wendy looking at the ground tears in her eyes. "Come on" said Lucy but before they could move Natsu and Lisanna were hitting them, kicking them and using magic on them until they were kicked in front of the master office were the master and Laxus were.
"You ok Lucy Wendy?" asked laxus as he helped them up.
"No we would like to leave the guild" said Lucy as Carla flew I've crying with happy and patherlilly.
"Why child?" said Makarov.
"You saw what Natsu and Lisanna did we want to go and train" said Lucy as she picked up Wendy's knocked out body.
"I understand but will you come back?" asked Makarov.
"Maybe" said Lucy as there fairy tail symbols disappeared.
"Where are you going weakling?" asked Natsu.
"Away from here Dragneel after all we are no longer part of fairy tail but I will be back Dragneel and then you will he weak" said Lucy as she walked out of the door making Wendy's and her own true friends start to cry.
"I HATE YOU NATSU" screamed Romeo shocking everyone. Instantly Natsu and Lisanna were struck by lightning. "If my little sisters don't come but Natsu I will kill you myself" said Laxus as the lightning crackled around him.